Not able to create one .exe file out of multiple .au3 files

vishu

Hi All,

Am working on creating a .exe file which acts as the main execution file , but I have supporting files also when I tried the Compile script to Exe which comes along with Autoit tool it takes only one file as input to creat an .exe. What shall I do for the other supporting file coz without that my application won't work.

To be more specifiec I have three file in my project as below:

x.au3

y.au3

z.jpg(Image file - splash screen displayed at start of my application)

Can anyone of you guide me as to make a sigle .exe file which inclueds all the above three files.

Thanks,

Vishu

You could use FileInstall

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

Thanks for your fast reply:-)

Am sorry I forgot to mention I have already used File Install but even though the Splash screen is not shown nor the other included files, because if I take the .exe and put it on a new PC where Autoit is not installed then the application does not work at all.

I have attached my script for your reference. Pl Help.

Thanks,

Vishwas

RF Output Vary.au3

Then just compile all your scripts and use FileInstall on the resulting exe(s). That way, you won't need AutoIt to be installed on your target machine to run your scripts.

Seriously, I don't see the point of installing AutoIt on a machine when you can just compile your script into an exe. At the very least, it prevents you from accidentally running your script file when you only intend to edit it.