Pixel function

Been looking through the helpfile for a solution to search for a specific checksum of a 10x10 pixel square.

I know the checksum, but there are multiple instances of the checksum and was wondering since there is not a native function, had anyone had seen a udf knocking about for this ?

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

• Moderators

Been looking through the helpfile for a solution to search for a specific checksum of a 10x10 pixel square.

I know the checksum, but there are multiple instances of the checksum and was wondering since there is not a native function, had anyone had seen a udf knocking about for this ?

That question is a bit too vague ( in other words, no idea what kind of udf you're looking for ) to answer.

1. Search for a 10x10 pixel region

2. You know the checksum value

3. There are multiple instances

4. You would like to do what?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Just probably a lack of communication, with me being a rookie.

I'll try to put it more intelligently, so you may better understand me (although I may fail in this clever stuff).

A 10x10 pixel to me, is an area of the screen that is 10 wide and 10 high (I dont know the proper lingo, sorry)

There are a number of 10x10 areas across the screen that will almost certainly return the same checksum as the one I measured.

My vague question was whether or not I could search for that 10x10 checksum number (rather like a 10x10 fluffy bunny hopping across the field in a little square box)

I found something that was a little bit to complicated for me, that used iniread and iniwrite, but couldnt make head nor tail of it.

Any way I got what I needed, semi manually, using autoit fantastic window info tool

Apreciate the reply

Edited by JohnOne

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Are you saying you want to find a bunny on your screen? Maybe try the Image Search Library?

I don't get that about the checksum at all.

That my friend, is exactly the type of thing I was looking for.

Much obliged.