AutoIt Clicking Word Tags

I work for a testing company, and we test a website of our local Trainstation, so people can buy they're tickets off the internet.

These test are simple and easy to do, and i've been working with AutoIt for a while now.

I have a simple question involving AutoIt Searching for a word, and clicking it.

For example making AutoIt Click the word "Home Print" or the tag.

And because the page changes in size every week, i can't use MouseClick, because the coordinates differ from the day before.

Is there a way for AutoIt to search the word and click it? Kinda like Pixel but with words?

Right...i had ZERO help off this, thanks for trying.

You said you worked with a website, and then the _IE*() funcs is what you want. If that doesn't help you, then you have to explain why. Just sitting there and complain how people give you zero help when they gave you exactly what you asked for won't help.

You said you worked with a website, and then the _IE*() funcs is what you want. If that doesn't help you, then you have to explain why. Just sitting there and complain how people give you zero help when they gave you exactly what you asked for won't help.

I said exactly what i was looking for in my description, and _IE*Funcs...where do i find these things?...because if your telling me to use something im clearly NOT knowing of, it wont be easy to find.

If your going to help someone, you could atleast be more clear when you're giving your own description.

I said exactly what i was looking for in my description, and _IE*Funcs...where do i find these things?...because if your telling me to use something im clearly NOT knowing of, it wont be easy to find.

If your going to help someone, you could atleast be more clear when you're giving your own description.

Dog ate your helpfile? :)

• Open helpfile
    • Go to search and write _IE*, or...
    • Go to index and type _IE, or...
    • Browse to "User Defined Function Reference>IE Management"
  • Play around with the examples. Start with the basics, like _IE_Example(), _IECreate(), _IEAttach() etc.

Dog ate your helpfile? :)

• Open helpfile
    • Go to search and write _IE*, or...
    • Go to index and type _IE, or...
    • Browse to "User Defined Function Reference>IE Management"
  • Play around with the examples. Start with the basics, like _IE_Example(), _IECreate(), _IEAttach() etc.

Finally, thank you.