Help?!

all i want to do is make a simple bot which will double click a monster in an mmorpg game called 12sky2. i hope its possible with autoit :). i think i saw something about taking a screenshot of game and something bout pixels.

plz dont jst reply omg noob or read everywhere.. and also dont just post a ready made script unless u can show/teach me how to do it.. i want to learn how to do this so i dont have to ask evrytime i want to make something like this... i wanna know how it works so i can do it by myself in the future :P ty

so just to recap :) i want a simple script which will automatically double click on a certain monster in a game.

TY

all i want to do is make a simple bot which will double click a monster in an mmorpg game called 12sky2. i hope its possible with autoit :). i think i saw something about taking a screenshot of game and something bout pixels.

plz dont jst reply omg noob or read everywhere.. and also dont just post a ready made script unless u can show/teach me how to do it.. i want to learn how to do this so i dont have to ask evrytime i want to make something like this... i wanna know how it works so i can do it by myself in the future :P ty

so just to recap :) i want a simple script which will automatically double click on a certain monster in a game.

TY

Welcome to AutoIt. Take a look at pixelsearch in the help file. You can use that to find the monster and then mouseclick to click on the monster.

HKTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeLyricToy:Softpedia | GoogleCodeRCTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeMichtaToolsProgrammer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code.

The AutoIT Window Info tool can show you the coordinates, and the current colour under the cursor. Alternatively you can take a screenshot (PrintScreen button) and examine the image in an editor.

ye i thought of using that window info tool but its confusing... i highlight the monster and nothing seems to change .. i might try screen shot way of it :) ty

it just comes up as

>>>> Mouse <<<<

Position: 440, 352

Cursor ID: 0

Color: 0xFFFFFF

when i do it on screenshot is the 0xF thing the colour? xD and how do i use that to make it click on that only when im in game? xD ty

Edited by Fkuw4rrock

Here is an example of a bot I made for this game. It should help you get the idea.

HotKeySet("{F1}","Start")
HotKeySet ("{F2}","Stop")

While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd
Func Start()
    While 1
    $Ball=PixelSearch(0,0,@DesktopWidth,@DesktopHeight,0xFFFF00)
    If Not IsArray($Ball) then ContinueLoop
    MouseMove(330,$Ball[1],0)
    WEnd
EndFunc
Func Stop()
    Exit
EndFunc
Edited by P5ych0Gigabyte
HKTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeLyricToy:Softpedia | GoogleCodeRCTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeMichtaToolsProgrammer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code.

• Developers

How do i make it click on the thing of that colour? any1? plz help some more xD

Slow down and do some searching before posting..

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Here is an example of a bot I made for this game. It should help you get the idea.

HotKeySet("{F1}","Start")
HotKeySet ("{F2}","Stop")

While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd
Func Start()
    While 1
    $Ball=PixelSearch(0,0,@DesktopWidth,@DesktopHeight,0xFFFF00)
    If Not IsArray($Ball) then ContinueLoop
    MouseMove(330,$Ball[1],0)
    WEnd
EndFunc
Func Stop()
    Exit
EndFunc

can u help me? xD im stuck

i hadnt no sorry... anyway i am trying to look but i find that people showing me is a lot easier because it is applying all the info to the game. anyway everytime i search the colour of this monster on the screen it is different. do you think i can show you the game and tell you what i want to happen and then you can tell me what i need to read to learn how to do it? i can show u the game through Teamviewer if u want.

• Developers

i hadnt no sorry... anyway i am trying to look but i find that people showing me is a lot easier because it is applying all the info to the game. anyway everytime i search the colour of this monster on the screen it is different. do you think i can show you the game and tell you what i want to happen and then you can tell me what i need to read to learn how to do it? i can show u the game through Teamviewer if u want.

Nope and this forum is to help your script and AutoIt3 issues.

You have been pointed in the right direction now its your turn to invest time.

Come back when you have spent time to learn and an AutoIt3 question.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)