how to make Popups Automatically Invisible

phinney

I've been working on a program that will automatically invite members to a usergroup on a social networking site for public use. The program itself works now im just ironing out the kinks so to speak.

Right now the program will open up an invisible IE window, click a link, which will cause the next window to popup(visibly) for about a half a second before it dissapears. This is accomplished by waiting for the page to load enough to have a title, then hiding the window based on that title(see code).

I was wondering if it was possible to simply have the new window be opened already invisible?

$oIE = _IECreate ("http://search.vampirefreaks.com/search_results.php?pg="&$page&"&sex="&$gender&"&search_city=&search_state=&search_state2=&search_country=&range=10&zipcode=&min_age=&max_age=&sexuality=0&sortby="&$sortby&"&only_pics=1&invite=cult&invite_to=The_Red_Room&invite_system=oldskool",1,0)
_IELoadWait ($oIE)
$oForm = _IEFormGetCollection ($oIE,1)
$oQuery = _IEFormElementGetCollection ($oForm,1)
_IEFormSubmit ($oForm)
$oInvite = _IEAttach ("http://vampirefreaks.com/group_invite.php","URL")
WinWait ("VampireFreaks.com - Group Invites","",60)
If WinExists ("VampireFreaks.com - Group Invites") Then
_IEAction ($oInvite,"invisible")
_IELoadWait ($oInvite)

Note: I cannot simply use _IECreate to make the popup window because clicking on the submit button is what makes the usernames of the people you would be inviting appear in the required areas.

Basically how that works:

Loads up Usersearch page invisibly

Clicks "invite" button (All users that were on that usersearch page now appear in a table and are able to be invited)

Waits for page to load enough, then hides the new popup

clicks button to invite members

As i said, if you dont click the "invite" button from the first page, you will not have the usernames on the second page that pops up.

Edited by phinney