how to get text from msn window?

E1M1

Is it possible to get text from msn window?I wanna make program that monitors chat and if given word found I want call func.

Edit I wanna make sript that search for word "lockerz" and warns on 1-st time and if it's 2nd time block user.

Edited by E1M1

edited

Making a Lockerz autologon are we? or Auto-invite? Whatever it is I'm interested :).

What does the winfo dialog say?

Mat

What does the winfo dialog say?

nothing

Making a Lockerz autologon are we? or Auto-invite?

None of them.

I want block user when he/she tries to invite me 2nd time.(and I want auto give him/her warning message if he/she invites me there 1-st time.)

I want also make script accept few commands like if some one types .command <args> then I want call command(args)

Edited by E1M1

edited

nothing

None of them.

I want block user when he/she tries to invite me 2nd time.(and I want auto give him/her warning message if he/she invites me there.)

Use the control tab of the window info tool. I think you'll realize that you'll be given much more information than you expected.

Additionally if you click on the "visible text" tab you should notice that you can see the entire conversation.

This is true for me. I am however using the version of MSN that comes default with XP Pro SP2. it's rather old but still functional and should the above not work for you I suggest you try working with older versions as you can likely work with them easier.

Use the control tab of the window info tool. I think you'll realize that you'll be given much more information than you expected.

Additionally if you click on the "visible text" tab you should notice that you can see the entire conversation.

This is true for me. I am however using the version of MSN that comes default with XP Pro SP2. it's rather old but still functional and should the above not work for you I suggest you try working with older versions as you can likely work with them easier.

all I see is
>>>> Window <<<<
Title:  JANAR(H)/\ /\ <******@hotmail.com>
Class:  IMWindowClass
Position:   0, 0
Size:   1278, 992
Style:  0x16CF0000
ExStyle:    0x00000100
Handle: 0x000E0752

>>>> Control <<<<
Class:  DirectUIHWND
Instance:   2
ClassnameNN:    DirectUIHWND2
Advanced (Class):   [CLASS:DirectUIHWND; INSTANCE:2]
ID: 
Text:   
Position:   0, 28
Size:   1270, 930
ControlClick Coords:    589, 334
Style:  0x56000000
ExStyle:    0x00010000
Handle: 0x000306E6

>>>> Mouse <<<<
Position:   593, 392
Cursor ID:  5
Color:  0xFFFFFF

>>>> StatusBar <<<<

>>>> Visible Text <<<<

>>>> Hidden Text <<<<
CVoiceVideoAvatarHostWindow

Why autoit cant handle non standard window components but why C++ can?

edited

I think there is an chatbot script somewhere on the forums, it got functions to read and send messages + send pictures etc..

edit: Binarybrother made a Demonoidtorrentbot that sends text and receive text, and sends pictures, .torrent files etc.. steal some of his code :) I tested that script with him so I know it works 100%

Automated MSN

Edited by Chris86