How to register a global hotkey?

XEyE

HotKeySet hotkeys are always trapped by AutoIt no matter what your currently active window is. It is also only trapped by the first script that sets it. This means that even if you run two instances of your script, only the first one will register your hotkeys.

Read the help file. That's why it's there...

Edited by omikron48

HotKeySet hotkeys are always trapped by AutoIt no matter what your currently active window is. It is also only trapped by the first script that sets it. This means that even if you run two instances of your script, only the first one will register your hotkeys.

Read the help file. That's why it's there...

Thank you for your answer.

But, to be more direct, im playing an online-game which is protected by "Apollo Antihack System"

The HotKeySet in my script works on basicly every window exceipt that game.

I guess the game has higher priority.

if i still want to do so, does it mean i have to catch the every keyboard event?

if so, what should i do in AutoIt?

Edited by XEyE

Thank you for your answer.

But, to be more direct, im playing an online-game which is protected by "Apollo Antihack System"

The HotKeySet in my script works on basicly every window exceipt that game.

I guess the game has higher priority.

if i still want to do so, does it mean i have to catch the every keyboard event?

if so, what should i do in AutoIt?

How about not cheating and playing the game as it was intended? Why do you think "Apollo Antihack System" is in place? It is to prevent you from attempting what you are now trying to do. Cheating sucks. It isn't nice, it isn't fair, and it most certainly doesn't make you liked by others when they find out you cheated against them. Edited by Volly

• 3 weeks later...

How about not cheating and playing the game as it was intended? Why do you think "Apollo Antihack System" is in place? It is to prevent you from attempting what you are now trying to do. Cheating sucks. It isn't nice, it isn't fair, and it most certainly doesn't make you liked by others when they find out you cheated against them.

Thank you!

But when I put your script in Autoit Editor, a couple of errors showed up.

How about not cheating and playing the game as it was intended? 
Why do you think "Apollo Antihack System" is in place? 
It is to prevent you from attempting what you are now trying to do. Cheating sucks.
 It isn't nice, it isn't fair,
and it most certainly doesn't make you liked by others 
when they find out you cheated against them.
Edited by XEyE