Help?

Guest Element

Guest Element

I'm basically seeking to create a program that is for automating tasks in a game.

My questions are:

Can you set a particular pixel color by hovering your mouse over it and pressing a key?

If so, can you move the mouse to that pixel color and left-right click?

Thanks. :)

One can do just about anything with autoit, it simply breaks down into how much time and resources you put into it.

I'm not sure i understand the question completely, would you mind stating the task(s) you are hoping to execute/acheive with this script? Which game?

Please ignore w0uter.... I'm not exactly sure if w0uter read the manual either. All I seem to catch from w0uter lately is a pathetic attempt at flaming someone that obviously made the mistake of asking a question about AutoIt in a forum intended to help others who have questions about AutoIt.

Or maybe it WAS your intention to be condescended to by someone who seems to have joined this forum to elevate themselves by keeping everyone else down. These people ARE a special breed that were born with all of the answers and no desire to help others. If you are confused, so am I. I wish I was one of these blessed individuals who take their superiority so seriously that nothing else matters. Because these names and pictures couldn't possibly represent another person reaching out for a hand.

in short: w0uter, if you are such a !@#$ing elite scripter, how about posting some help or saving your energy rather than making a conscious effort to hurt the AutoIt community.

Incase you hadn't noticed RTFM (Read The F***ing Manual) can be taken as an insult and should be treated as such.

P.S. --> the next time you feel that oh so fullfilling feeling that tells you it's time to dust of the "RTFM", i suggest you eat a pill while the rest of us attempt to help those who need it. Why don't you go RTFM and leave this forum (and it's new members) alone.