Pulling text off iTouch app?

Alright, so I have this application on my iPod Touch called "Authenticator". Basically it generates a password every 30 seconds for a World of Warcraft account so you can not get hacked or your account stolen unless the person has your iPod. Now what I was wondering is there any way for me to be able to pull off that code to use it in my script? I am not sure if this would only be obtainable with my iPod connected to my computer (which when I am at my computer it is). Or my other thought was it is obviously has to import that code to a url where it than gets read, is there a way to maybe locate that website and pull the code from there?

Alright, so I have this application on my iPod Touch called "Authenticator". Basically it generates a password every 30 seconds for a World of Warcraft account so you can not get hacked or your account stolen unless the person has your iPod. Now what I was wondering is there any way for me to be able to pull off that code to use it in my script? I am not sure if this would only be obtainable with my iPod connected to my computer (which when I am at my computer it is). Or my other thought was it is obviously has to import that code to a url where it than gets read, is there a way to maybe locate that website and pull the code from there?

This is an AutoIt forum. Go ask an iPod forum somewhere.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law