i would hate to sound stupid, but...

nimaid

I am a newb, but was wondering how to change my status under my avatar from newbie to something else, something more funny...

EDIT:

it just changed to member, but Ive seen other ones like following the white rabbit. are these automatically changed depending on what you do on the site and how much of it you do?

Edited by nimaid

This statement is a lie.˙uʍop-ǝpısdn sı ǝuo sıɥʇ ʇnq 'ǝıl ɐ ǝq ʎɐɯ ʇuǝɯǝʇɐʇs snoıʌǝɹd ǝɥʇ¡6u15nɟu0) ʎ||43ɹ 51 51ɥ7

1.) Your sig is huge and annoying. Keep it to something around 80x200 pxiels.

2.) You get to make a custom member title when you have 300 posts, til then you get the board default.

3.) Click on the drop down list with your name on it on the top right hand side of the site, that lets you access your control panel and other board functions.

Good luck :)

1.) Your sig is huge and annoying. Keep it to something around 80x200 pxiels.

2.) You get to make a custom member title when you have 300 posts, til then you get the board default.

3.) Click on the drop down list with your name on it on the top right hand side of the site, that lets you access your control panel and other board functions.

Good luck :)

thank you i will get rid of the pic.

This statement is a lie.˙uʍop-ǝpısdn sı ǝuo sıɥʇ ʇnq 'ǝıl ɐ ǝq ʎɐɯ ʇuǝɯǝʇɐʇs snoıʌǝɹd ǝɥʇ¡6u15nɟu0) ʎ||43ɹ 51 51ɥ7