Button to search google

So I have a auto search engienr that first would execute a website url, now I made a radio button to choose between searching google, and going directly to the URL. I am having troubles though, the URL search works perfect but when I try and search google it bugs and says "Error in expression" Here is what I have for the function:

Func _Action()
    Local $URL2, $Search2
    If GUICtrlRead($Radio2) = 1 Then
        $URL2 = ShellExecute(GUICtrlRead($Input1))
    Else
        $Search2 = ShellExecute("www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=pF2&q="GUICtrlRead($Input1)"&aq=f&oq=&aqi=")
    EndIf
EndFunc

Now I am not aware of a different way to search for google other than using the URL and inputting what I am searching for some my first question is, is that all I can do for searching?

My second question is, If it is, how do I make it work for all web browsers? Obviously this will only work if Firefox is installed on the computer. Please help, thanks!

I could be wrong..but pretty sure this..

$Search2 = ShellExecute("www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=pF2&q="GUICtrlRead($Input1)"&aq=f&oq=&aqi=")

should look like this...

$Search2 = ShellExecute("www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=pF2&q="&GUICtrlRead($Input1)&"&aq=f&oq=&aqi=")

EDIT: Also, i thought shellexecute opens the link in the default browser, so if thats firefox, it will open it in there, otherwise it will open it up in whatever other program the person uses!

Edited by furrycow
Instant Lockerz Invite - www.instantlockerzinvite.co.uk