InputBox Help

Gui

Aye guys, I'm making a bot , that has proxy support, but the InputBox doesn't allow me to insert alot of proxies, I can only insert an amount that fits into it. So depending on it's width, and height, there's a limit on how much proxies you can insert. If there is a way to have it so that the InputBox is larger, but stays the same size in the Gui, please help me. I'm using the style $BS_MULTILINE, if that makes a difference.(have to with proxies..). If I'm doing something wrong, and there is a way easier way to add proxy support to a bot, or Gui, please tell me. Thanks.

Gui.

Aye guys, I'm making a bot , that has proxy support, but the InputBox doesn't allow me to insert alot of proxies, I can only insert an amount that fits into it. So depending on it's width, and height, there's a limit on how much proxies you can insert. If there is a way to have it so that the InputBox is larger, but stays the same size in the Gui, please help me. I'm using the style $BS_MULTILINE, if that makes a difference.(have to with proxies..). If I'm doing something wrong, and there is a way easier way to add proxy support to a bot, or Gui, please tell me. Thanks.

Gui.

Wow I'm retarted, GuiCtrlCreateEdit? Lol. Problem solved.