Logon Password

oleg

Is anybody have an idea how can Windows logon credentials can be passed automaticaly into another application ?

When user logins into the system there is another application running and waitng for username and password input into textboxes but i dont want users to type username and password again ...

Any ideas ?

There is a hex ( 31303030303030 ) reasons i love AutoIt !

I dont know what you mean :)

Anyway the application is a Macromedia Flash projector / application it has a form inside of it that accept strings of username and password , i want to pass the actual logon credentials username and password to that form :D without the need of retyping it :D

Any ideas ?

Edited by oleg

Ok guys even if i do it how exactly im going to pass the credentials to it ?

Cause thats the pain on the ass :D

I could write a small keyloger and capture them when the user logins and then pass them to the form but thats dont fell really good .

any :) ?

Edited by oleg

You question is too wide... It's impossible to give concrete suggestion until we will have more information. So, if you actually want help, please answer those couple questions.

First of all - you know user login/pass? If yes, then Second: what exactly login form is? Example, please. What the program you want log in?

If its for more than one user, you can get the username from the @Username variable, but there is no practical way to get a user's password in cleartext to pass to a form. It's also insecure...

Writing AutoIt scripts since

_DateAdd("d", -2, _NowCalcDate())

@Lazycat

Its a flash projector :D the only way to fill the form is send a data with keystrokes

@MSLx

That what i thought about the password :D thats the reason i have actually thought of creating a small keyloger :)

I will investigate and come back to u soon

Thanks Guys