[SOLVED]Compile: Error opening the destination file.

Xand3r

Due to my Hex core PC I do not notice or see the process resource updating ... :x

any way to change the temp DIR %localappdata%AutoIt v3Aut2Exe manualy ?

or some pop up to tell me what process is blocking it ?

I dont get it  ??

I dont have a AutoBackup - I have 5 HDD's for that.

Every Autoit process is runing as admin .

Both AVG and Malwarebytes I have got all EXE's and there folders & the C:UsersDanielAppDataLocalAutoIt v3Aut2exe

added to exceptions

tryed the CMD as admin and did the --- Aut2exe.exe /in "MYIP.au3" /out "MYIP32.exe" /nopack /comp 4 /x86 /bin "AutoItSC.bin

still same problem ..

post-64697-0-37630800-1406072367_thumb.p

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /ShowGui /in "H:BackupflashMYIP.au3"
+>01:07:26 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.2.2.0.3 SciTE v.3.4.1.0   Keyboard:00000809  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64    Environment(Language:0409)
+>         SciTEDir => C:Program Files (x86)AutoIt3SciTE   UserDir => C:UsersDanielAppDataLocalAutoIt v3SciTEAutoIt3Wrapper   SCITE_USERHOME => C:UsersDanielAppDataLocalAutoIt v3SciTE
-> 1 Change(s) made.
+>Check for missing standard constants/udf include files: 0 include(s) were added
>Running AU3Check (3.3.12.0)  from:C:Program Files (x86)AutoIt3  input:H:BackupflashMYIP.au3
+>01:07:58 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.12.0):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Aut2Exe\aut2exe.exe  /in "H:BackupflashMYIP.au3" /out "C:UsersDanielAppDataLocalAutoIt v3Aut2exe~AU3izhoeah.exe" /nopack /icon "H:Backupflaship.ico" /comp 4
!>01:08:01 Aut2exe.exe ended errors because the target exe wasn't created, abandon build. (C:UsersDanielAppDataLocalAutoIt v3Aut2exe~AU3izhoeah.exe)rc:9999
+>01:08:01 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished.
>Exit code: 0    Time: 34.85

Edited by Tardis

• Developers

I am not sure why another Temp directory would do anything for you when this isn't working.

The issue is around AUT2EXE updating the target file so is isolated to that process.

One other remark: the /bin "AutoItSC.bin parameter is not used anymore as the BIN file is now part of AUT2EXE.

Try to see what happens when you are not using the Icon from the H: drive at all.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

As Jos said it is unlikely to make much difference changing the temp directory but while it is easy to do so you may as well try it:

If @COMPILED Then
  MsgBox(32, 'yo', @AutoItExe)
Else
  EnvSet('USERPROFILE',@SCRIPTDIR)
  $Aut2Exe = StringMid(@AutoItExe,'\', 0,-1)) &'Aut2Exe\Aut2Exe.exe'
  RunWait( $Aut2Exe &' /in "'& @SCRIPTFULLPATH &'"')
Endif
As for tracing the process that is accessing / blocking Aut2Exe's manipulation of the standalone (if any), you could give Sysinternals Filemon.exe a try and execute it before you start the build.

Sorry if there are any errors in what I've posted, done on a mobile.

Vlad

wtfpl-badge-1.png

I am not sure why another Temp directory would do anything for you when this isn't working.

The issue is around AUT2EXE updating the target file so is isolated to that process.

One other remark: the /bin "AutoItSC.bin parameter is not used anymore as the BIN file is now part of AUT2EXE.

Try to see what happens when you are not using the Icon from the H: drive at all.

Jos

OMG it :censored: works :thumbsup: Thank You ! :sorcerer:

Jos taking out the Icon file on the #AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=H:Backupflaship.ico complies with out a problem :)

Ok Question : how do I backdoor the icon into the program ? and what size should it be 16 x 16 or 32 x 32 ?

• Developers

OMG it :censored: works :thumbsup: Thank You ! :sorcerer:

Jos taking out the Icon file on the #AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=H:Backupflaship.ico complies with out a problem :)

Ok Question : how do I backdoor the icon into the program ? and what size should it be 16 x 16 or 32 x 32 ?

Glad we got that mystery solved. Check out the example icons what formats are expected.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Thank you Jos & other contributors. :thumbsup:

I Solved it if you add your custom ICO (Icon) file to the @AutoItExe / Icons the Autoit3Wrapper will show you the Icon (if the right size and format) then it will complie with no errors.

post-64697-0-76494800-1406242907_thumb.p

Help full Tip For GUI Icon

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>

Local $ICON = @AutoItExe & "\Icons"

GUISetIcon($ICON & "\ip-icon.ico", -1) ;note put your custom Icon in the directoy
Edited by Tardis