Is There Another Tool " Auto It Window Info "

USama

i Have an online game Called ( SilkRoad Online ) .. I Want To Choose Button On It By using " Auto It Window Info " But Nothing Only get Name ( SRO_CLIENT )

I Can Not Get The Class& INSTANCE To Click On It ..

If There is Another Tool To Help Me To Know Class& INSTANCE .. I Will Be Happy

Thx

First of all, DONT BUMP IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!

Second, what would be the point of using any other application? You will not be able to get the CLASS and INSTANCE since there isn't any. It's a game for christ sake. Just look at it for 2 seconds and you will see it doesn't use normal windows controls.

ok i wll wait 24 hours ...

You Have To Say For God Sake Because Christ Is a Prophet Just Like All Prophets Who Created And Sent By God ... So Its better to Use "God" Word When You Talk .. God Is Creator

then AutoIt Can Not Order With Game ?? How U Say That ? I Made More Orders With This Game By AutoIt ...

The Last thing Calm down when you Reply Or Stop making people Hate To Put Question In Forum..

bye

Edited by USama

Jesus wasn't any prophet, he was a caveman. Anyway, stop to write in caps, learn proper English and find a brain to put in that big hole in your head. Then come back and maybe someone would help you.

Jesus wasn't any prophet, he was a caveman. Anyway, stop to write in caps, learn proper English and find a brain to put in that big hole in your head. Then come back and maybe someone would help you.

I Dont Care About Your Words Its My Style In Typing ... It Dosent Mean That I Dont Know English ... Then i Will Not Talk About Christ Because I Believe in All Prophet Sent By God To Us ...

I Already Found Another Tool Like Autoit Window Info

its Name Is UISPY

Download

But I Need More Tools ... Waiting Experts

If its in browser then they are not windows controls.

Have a llok at ie.au3, and see if you can put something together from there. alternatively (if you have a decent web browser) then it should provide some sort of "inspect element" menu entry or similar.

Mat

Thanks Mat i Know About ie.au3 But The Game Is Online Game In Pc, I mean Its Installed On Pc And Played From it Not In Ie.

So Its Like Any Game For EX " Need For Speed "

What I Want ( To Know If I Can Press Button Inside The Game By Autoit Or Not )

If yes Please Help ..

Thx Again

Edited by USama

I Dont Care About Your Words Its My Style In Typing ... It Dosent Mean That I Dont Know English ... Then i Will Not Talk About Christ Because I Believe in All Prophet Sent By God To Us ...

I Already Found Another Tool Like Autoit Window Info

its Name Is UISPY

Download

But I Need More Tools ... Waiting Experts

What the hell is that supposed to mean? People have been banned from the this forum for writing like that... But if that's what you want then continue. And really, your English sucks. If you want any good help then you need to stop all the BS and write proper posts in proper English.

And please stop with the religious crap, this forum is about programming, we don't care what you believe in.

What the hell is that supposed to mean? People have been banned from the this forum for writing like that... But if that's what you want then continue. And really, your English sucks. If you want any good help then you need to stop all the BS and write proper posts in proper English.

And please stop with the religious crap, this forum is about programming, we don't care what you believe in.

No Comment... I Still Waiting For Help

This won't work...

Silkroad has no controls. The only information you can get out of the window info tool on that particular thing would be the colour under the mouse and its coordinates.

Other "tools" will not likely be of any more assistance.

This won't work...

Silkroad has no controls. The only information you can get out of the window info tool on that particular thing would be the colour under the mouse and its coordinates.

Other "tools" will not likely be of any more assistance.

Ops So What Should i Do .... No Other Way To Do That

Ops So What Should i Do .... No Other Way To Do That

I really suggest you stop writing like that. You want help yet you ignore what others are saying. It is really annoying to read that. Furthermore, your religious bs is really not necessary on these forums. I see a future topic in the user moderation forums with your name on it. :)

HKTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeLyricToy:Softpedia | GoogleCodeRCTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeMichtaToolsProgrammer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code.

If you do not like the way that the OP writes - ignore s/he/it and/or vote down the reputation.

@AdmiralAlkex,

That would need to be:

Christ's sake.

@trancexx,

God's Speed!

@USama,

You Have To Say For God's Sake

I'm just guessing here, but if AutoIt's info tool will not find the info that you think that you need, then your AutoIt script will not find it either. Others have attempted to script SRO; search the various AutoIt forums and read the code that they have tried.... or just play the game like a human.

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

It's 'Godspeed', as in 'God speed you.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godspeed

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Godspeed

And yeah, USama's typing sucks.

But when one types it as two words, it could be sufficiently ambiguous as to draw a comment like mine.

...but I'm not a grammar/spelling ninja.

One possible etymology seems to go back to a King James version of Genesis 24:12

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Godspeed?rdfrom=godspeed

I now return you to the original (useless) topic of scripting SRO.

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]