Link AutoIT with another language?

I was wondering if there is a way that I can link some AutoIT coding with a Garry's Mod addon I might be writing. I don't need the LUA to use AutoIT functions, I just need it to get variables from a live AutoIT script that's running. Any help on this would be great, thanks.

Edited by Minikori

For those who are asking questions, look in the help file first. I'm tired of people asking stupid questions about how to do things when 10 seconds in the help file could solve their problem.[quote name='JRowe' date='24 January 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1264381100' post='766337'][quote name='beerman' date='24 January 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1264372082' post='766300']They already have a punishment system for abuse.[/quote]... and his his name is Valik.[/quote]www.minikori.com

Bump. Halp? I was thinking I might be able to write it to a file and have the LUA script read that, but that might not be fast enough.

For those who are asking questions, look in the help file first. I'm tired of people asking stupid questions about how to do things when 10 seconds in the help file could solve their problem.[quote name='JRowe' date='24 January 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1264381100' post='766337'][quote name='beerman' date='24 January 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1264372082' post='766300']They already have a punishment system for abuse.[/quote]... and his his name is Valik.[/quote]www.minikori.com

Last bump. But is there really not anyone who can help me with this?

• Moderators

Pretend that you have no idea what you ( the original poster ) are talking about. Now read your request for help posts... would you be able to answer anything and know you were on the right page with the original poster?

If you're looking for a debugger type script, there have been a few made in the example scripts forum.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• 3 weeks later...