Passing Cmdline[x] To Runwait()

Having trouble coming up with modular code that can accept any number of CmdLine[x] parameters to be included in a RunWait() command.

I use VBscript during the logon process for a number of tasks. I want the ability to pass any number of command line switches to a compiled AutoIT3 script, leveraging the RunAsSet() function on remote workstations.

WshShell.Run "\\NetworkShare\AU3program.exe Myprogram.exe /A /F /K /Q ", 1, TRUE

AU3program.exe needs to execute MyProgram.exe and any trailing switches in a RunWait() construct.

Untested...

$szLine = ""
For $i = 1 To $CmdLine[0]
    $szLine = $szLine & $CmdLine[$i]
    If $i < $CmdLine[0] Then $szLine = $szLine & " "
Next

; $szLine is now a string with all command line arguments passed.

RunWait("path\to\program.exe " & $szLine)
Edited by Valik

...I  want the ability to pass any number of command line switches to a compiled AutoIT3 script...

Be aware that there appears to be some kind of OS-imposed constraint on passing $CmdLine[] parameters. B)

Probably depends on the total byte-size of the passed parameters, rather than the number of them. I'm still stuck with this problem in a SendTo tool that takes a selection of files and places their pathnames on the clipboard. Looks like 300-400 Kb is the ceiling. :whistle:

http://www.hiddensoft.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=426

Valik, I shouldn't have replied last night being tired an all. I saw the & " " this morning and felt dumb. :iamstupid:

Thanks for passing on the string size issue Trids. I invision the string will be less than 100 characters in size. I would expect that needing more than 100-150 characters would require GUI implementation or numerous inputboxes to effectively manage such a large undertaking.

I never considered $CmdLine[x] as an array. The help file didn't lead me to think it was until looking at Valik's code with fresh eyes and mind this morning.