RegDelete in Vistax64

I can't seem to get some registry keys to delete in Vista 64bit. I have tried using RegDelete("HKCR64\Installer\Products\40C30C53F1F32C249A987A75EE96F156") and RunWait(@ComSpec & " /c " & "reg delete HKCR\Installer\Products\40C30C53F1F32C249A987A75EE96F156") to run the command based registry deletion. None seem to work even if the script is run as administrator or in safe mode. The weird thing is that the key can be deleted manually with no problem or the command based deletion works if i run it straight from cmd prompt. It shouldn't be a permissions issue because I am running the script as administrator right? UAC is turned on, but for my work, we are not allowed to turn it off. This has been very frustrating to me and I can't seem to figure it out for the life of me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

First, verify that this is the correct key. I usually right-click on the key name and choose Copy Key Name, then paste it into my code.

Second, try HKCR\Installer\Products\40C30C53F1F32C249A987A75EE96F156

On my PC, it was not in the Wow6432Node, so you shouldn't need the 64 in the hive name.

Third, try HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\Products\40C30C53F1F32C249A987A75EE96F156

On my PC, I had the same Product ID in both locations.

As a matter of fact, I had the same Product ID in many locations in the registry, so you might want to do a full search of the registry for that Product ID.