Trying to close a IE window when it opens

I have searched around and began to tweak a kisosk script i found here to suit our needs, I have everything locked down cept for Ctl,alt,del (going to use a group policy maybe) windows key (registry key), the only thing i can't get to stop right now is that we have a button on a web site that basicly is a MAILTO button, which opens a new window to send email... i have a registy key to stop new windows in IE, but this window still opens, which we don't want, becasue we are running a kiosk, that hides the taskbar and whatnot. and when this window opens it reveals the hidden desktop.

i tried to close this window by PID ID but the first IE PID is the same as this new window , and using a check for a title name doesn't work becasue i can't get a name specific to the first window. is there some other way to know when this window would open and close it before the user can interact? and also if anyone knows how i coul duse auto it to stop ctrl,alt,del and the win key without registry keys that would be awsome.. thanks

if the title is always the same then you can modify this little script for your needs

$CheckTitle = "Some title";The title to look for
$Speed = 1;How fast to go, lowest is faster but makes the CPU less happy

AdlibEnable ( "_Check", $Speed );Starts searching for the window over and over again at the designated speed

Func _Check ( )
   If WinExists ( $CheckTitle ) Then WinKill ( $CheckTitle )
EndFunc

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

I like that AdlibEnable never noticed that. but the only thing is, that i can't be sure the title would stay the same on the window, like it would be the school's title but then we might need to go to a page that is off campus but not in a new window, wouldn't coding like you had stop from browsing outside of a page thats title would change?

if the title is always the same then you can modify this little script for your needs

$CheckTitle = "Some title";The title to look for
$Speed = 1;How fast to go, lowest is faster but makes the CPU less happy

AdlibEnable ( "_Check", $Speed );Starts searching for the window over and over again at the designated speed

Func _Check ( )
   If WinExists ( $CheckTitle ) Then WinKill ( $CheckTitle )
EndFunc

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>