Fixed offset

Ritch

i need collect one value in offset.

example.

Current HP in offset 0x2A76EEB8

Value = 1280 ... correct more...

before restart my PC or close and open progran offset change....

how to i found one Universal Value for this.

OBS.: Enconter OFFSET in CE.

Allow me first to apologize my interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of my answers being handed to me on a silver plate. I enjoy them as much as any bloke. But in the spirit of commemoration, thereby those important events of the past usually being a great effort made by one to enlighten the tasks of others, I thought we could mark this thread, a thread that is sadly not longer being used for the correct purposes as such a thread may be used for, by taking a moment of our day to day search of answers to questions already answered. There are of course those who do not us to speak. I suspect even now, this reply is being read with disgust and without much appreciation of efforts, and men with flame and negative ratings will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the flame may be used in lieu of conversation, previous efforts will always retain their power. Archives offer the means to meaning, and for those who will search, the enunciation of an answer. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with todays programmers, isn't there? Indolence and injustice, intolerance and sloth. And where once you had the freedom to object, to channel into new direction as you see fit, you now have systems of reputation coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's the blame? Well, certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were apathetic. Who wouldn't be? Forums, search, help and support. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. These got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now standard systems for receiving answers. These promised you a speedy reply, these promised you a thought through answer, and all these systems demanded in your return was a good effort. Today I seek to end that system, failing to provide such a good effort. Today I will remind this forum and its users what it has forgotten. If you've seen nothing, if the crimes of todays users and systems that encourage abuse, remain unknown to you then I would suggest you allow this thread to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you stand beside me in all threads from now on, and together we shall give them an answer that shall never, ever be forgot.

Edit: Typo.

Edited by Manadar

• Moderators

Allow me first to apologize my interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of my answers being handed to me on a silver plate. I enjoy them as much as any bloke. But in the spirit of commemoration, thereby those important events of the past usually being a great effort made by one to enlighten the tasks of others, I thought we could mark this thread, a thread that is sadly not longer being used for the correct purposes as such a thread may be used for, by taking a moment of our day to day search of answers to questions already answered. There are of course those who do not us to speak. I suspect even now, this reply is being read with disgust and without much appreciation of efforts, and men with flame and negative ratings will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the flame may be used in lieu of conversation, previous efforts will always retain their power. Archives offer the means to meaning, and for those who will search, the enunciation of an answer. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with todays programmers, isn't there? Indolence and injustice, intolerance and sloth. And where once you had the freedom to object, to channel into new direction as you see fit, you now have systems of reputation coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's the blame? Well, certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were apathetic. Who wouldn't be? Forums, search, help and support. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. These got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now standard systems for receiving answers. These promised you a speedy reply, these promised you a thought through answer, and all these systems demanded in your return was a good effort. Today I seek to end that system, failing to provide such a good effort. Today I will remind this forum and its users what it has forgotten. If you've seen nothing, if the crimes of todays users and systems that encourage abuse, remain unknown to you then I would suggest you allow this thread to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you stand beside me in all threads from now on, and together we shall give them an answer that shall never, ever be forgot.

Edit: Typo.

Ha!

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

to start it must not have indicated me google therefore I did not ask for to aid in cheat engine and yes in a fixed value that already I possess pra to use next to autoit.

I go to give a tip to it then.

when to see a problem that cannot decide or help to decide, does not confuse that thus you already will be helping very.

it admires me another one very to come a moderator below saying: (Ha). Excellent work.

perhaps flooder…

para começar não deveria ter me indicado o google pois não pedi ajuda em cheat engine e sim em uma forma de usar um valor fixo que ja possuo junto ao autoit.

vou lhe dar uma dica então.

quando ver um problema que não possa resolver ou ajudar a resolver, não atrapalhe que assim você ja estará ajudando muito.

me admira muito outro vir um moderador abaixo dizendo: (Ha).

Otimo trabalho.

talvez para um flooder...