line-1 error subscript used with non-array variable

CrayZeh

Anyways this is my script right now... I know its some problem with my pixels or something. im gonna need exact help with this im not that great at this.

THANKS!:)

[MobKiller]

Respawn_Enabled=0

Abort_Current_Mob_Timer=35

ScanStep=15

ScanShade=10

RetargetRotate=.40

PrescanRotate=.20

[MobKillerGatherBot]

Enabled=1

Key={F1}

Page=1

GatherTimer=3

[MobKillerSkill1]

Enabled=1

Key={F2}

Page=1

SkillWait=0

[MobKillerSkill2]

Enabled=0

Key={f4}

Page=1

SkillWait=2

[MobKillerSkill3]

Enabled=0

Key={f4}

Page=1

SkillWait=5

[MobKillerSkill4]

Enabled=0

Key={F7}

Page=2

SkillWait=6

[MobKillerSkill5]

Enabled=0

Key={F8}

Page=2

SkillWait=8

[MobKillerSkill6]

Enabled=0

Key={F2}

Page=2

SkillWait=10

[MobKillerSkill7]

Enabled=0

Key={F7}

Page=2

SkillWait=12

[buffBotSkill1]

Enabled=1

Key={F3}

Page=1

Reactivetime=300

[buffBotSkill2]

Enabled=1

Key={F4}

Page=1

Reactivetime=300

[buffBotSkill3]

Enabled=1

Key={F5}

Page=1

Reactivetime=300

[buffBotSkill4]

Enabled=0

Key={F7}

Page=2

Reactivetime=80

[buffBotSkill5]

Enabled=0

Key={F8}

Page=1

Reactivetime=3

[buffBotSkill6]

Enabled=0

Key={F8}

Page=1

Reactivetime=3

[buffBotSkill7]

Enabled=0

Key={F8}

Page=1

Reactivetime=3

[buffBotSkill8]

Enabled=0

Key={F8}

Page=1

Reactivetime=3

[ReloadBot]

Enabled=0

Page=3

[MuseCure]

Enabled=0

Key={F5}

Page=1

Level=85

[HPCare]

Enabled=1

Key={F7}

Page=1

Level=30

RecoveryTime=3

[HPCare2]

Enabled=0

Key={F5}

Page=1

Level=30

RecoveryTime=3

[MPCare]

Enabled=1

Key={F6}

Page=1

Level=25

RecoveryTime=6

[MPCare2]

Enabled=0

Key={F4}

Page=3

Level=25

RecoveryTime=6

Okay so this is a bot. and im trying to make the pixel search work... I think this is the part of my script that fails.

[MobKiller]

Respawn_Enabled=0

Abort_Current_Mob_Timer=35

ScanStep=15

ScanShade=10

RetargetRotate=.40

PrescanRotate=.20

*ScanStep = This setting control the amount of pixels skipped in the scan. For example setting it to 5 will detect ever 5 pixels. 15 will detect every 15 pixels. The higher it is set for the less accurate it will be but the faster it'll run. This is important to experiment with - it's best to set this high (15) and lower it slowly until you notice the bot pausing for a long time between scans. Find a good balance.

*ScanShade = This setting controls the range of colors it'll recognize. If you find that the bot confuses its surroundings with mobs then lower this setting. On the other hand if the bot is skipping over mobs then raise it. Note that both ScanStep and ScanShade are responsible for accurate detection - you need to set both.

*RetargetRotate = If the bot can't find a mob it'll rotate the screen for x amount of seconds. I recommend settings it for half a second.

*PrescanRotate = Before each scan the bot will rotate the screen for x amount of seconds. I recommend setting this to about a fifth of a second. If you want the bot to cover a smaller area and not wander too much then increase this until you’re satisfied that it rotates a considerable amount.

hope this helps :) im pretty confused about this

That looks like it's simply an ini file and your post contains no code whatsoever. We need to see some code to diagnose it. If you have the code then post the relevent part of it.

You only get the Line -1 error on compiled scripts. What happens when you run the script itself (not compiled)?

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

F5 or Tools->Go I think.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

If you have the code then post the relevent part of it.

The emphasis was on the "If" for a reason. The reason for the emphasis? I had a good hunch up front that it wasn't your code and when you try to steal someones code around here (bot or not) you won't be welcome. Get a life and leave the bots alone.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"