• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The intent is that this should work:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=y

Does it?

Jos ;)

I just upgraded to the latest stable and SciTE, and no, that doesn't work. Also the "Find in Files" doesn't work (haven't had for some time). What's up with that?

• Developers

It does not. I actually tried it before posting (see, someone is actually reading the documentation ;) ).

Just tested it with the Latest Beta version of Autoit3Wrapper after reinstalling Autoit3 x86 and it works fine.

You are sure you downloaded the latest Beta AutoIt3Wrapper available?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

I just upgraded to the latest stable and SciTE, and no, that doesn't work. Also the "Find in Files" doesn't work (haven't had for some time). What's up with that?

Correct as this is only working in the Beta version of AutoIt3Wrapper available.

Also the "Find in Files" doesn't work (haven't had for some time). What's up with that?

What is the issue? Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Just tested it with the Latest Beta version of Autoit3Wrapper after reinstalling Autoit3 x86 and it works fine.

You are sure you downloaded the latest Beta AutoIt3Wrapper available?

Jos

No, I didn't realize the latest beta of autoit wrapper was needed. I thought I had the required version since the directive was present in my help file.

Works like a charm now!

I might add that a menu item in the tool menu for running scripts as x64 would be really nice!

Edited by monoceres

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

• Developers

No, I didn't realize the latest beta of autoit wrapper was needed. I thought I thought I had the required version since the directive was present in my help file.

Works like a charm now!

Initially it was only used to specify which BIN version was used in compiled scripts, that is now extended to also define which AutoIt3 version is used for Run.

I am planning to make a new version of the full installer available as soon I have a comfortable feeling of stability for all the made changes in Autoit3Wrapper.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Correct as this is only working in the Beta version of AutoIt3Wrapper available.

Updated and works now, thank you :evil:

What is the issue?

I did some quick tests, and it seems it can't handle spaces in the path.

I would assume findstr.exe aren't started with quotes around the parameter for the search-location.

Want me to do any more tests?

Edit: No I'm wrong, there's something else happening, but I don't know what. I'm starting searches in different locations while I have ProcMon on and I don't see the pattern.

It just doesn't work as expected.

He searches but in the wrong location ;)

Edited by AdmiralAlkex

• Developers

I did some quick tests, and it seems it can't handle spaces in the path.

I would assume findstr.exe aren't started with quotes around the parameter for the search-location.

Want me to do any more tests?

Can you try the same thing after replacing SciTEGlobal.properties and findstr.exe in the SciTE program directory with the versions from the Beta download directory?

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Can you try the same thing after replacing SciTEGlobal.properties and findstr.exe in the SciTE program directory with the versions from the Beta download directory?

Jos

Sorry for taking time, my internet behaved really strange there for a while.

He searches in the right location now, but I still don't get the results I expect. See this screenshot:

Posted Image

A search in "C:\Program Files (x86)" works, so there's some really weird stuff going on.

Edit: I just noticed the source is available ;) , I will take a closer look at it tomorrow.

Edited by AdmiralAlkex

I have a question.

I updated my AutoIt version to the last stable version (3.3.4.0) and I always use SciTE4AutoIt3 for coding :D

What I need to do to update my SciTE to make 'compatible' to the new version of AutoIt?

(Besides copying the file 'au3.keywords.properties' from the 3.3.4.0 folder...?)

Thanks! :huggles:

• Developers

I have a question.

I updated my AutoIt version to the last stable version (3.3.4.0) and I always use SciTE4AutoIt3 for coding :D

What I need to do to update my SciTE to make 'compatible' to the new version of AutoIt?

(Besides copying the file 'au3.keywords.properties' from the 3.3.4.0 folder...?)

The autoit3 installer will update all required files automatically so you do not have to do anything.

anything that isn't working for you?

jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

The autoit3 installer will update all required files automatically so you do not have to do anything.

anything that isn't working for you?

jos

No problem :D

Really just to know.

But, when If I'm using the Zip package of AutoIt?

Edited by SeF

• Developers

But, when If I'm using the Zip package of AutoIt?

It is assumed you know what you are doing when you use the ZIP file. :D

Files updated by the installer are:

SciTE\properties\au3.keywords.properties

SciTE\api\au3.api

*Production installer

SciTE\Defs\Production\au3.keywords.properties

SciTE\Defs\Production\api\au3.api

*Beta installer

SciTE\Defs\Beta\au3.keywords.properties

SciTE\Defs\Beta\api\au3.api

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

For the brave :D

I have uploaded the first Beta of the SciTE4AutoIt3 installer which contains the below updates.

There are a couple of major changes:

- The installer will not change the security setting for the SciTE directory anymore! To properly test this you need to either uninstall and remove the whole SciTE directory of manaully remove the extra security setting and revert to inherited security.

- AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI is removed an now incorporated into AutoIt3Wrapper.

- AutoIt3Wrapper has many updates including the Resource Update Functions which were mostly done by wraithdu! It now supports also none standard resources additions avoiding the need for Reshacker totally. Look in the Helpfile for some examples.

Would appreciate when some of you take the time to test things and supply me with feedback to ensure nothing is broken by all these changes before I release it to the masses.

Thanks,

Jos

1/16/2010
*** SciTE General installation. (Jos)
    - Updated AutoItTools.lua to use internal call for Abbreviation expansion.
    - Updated AutoItTools.lua to avoid the need for updating au3.properties.
    - Removed setacl.exe from installer and am not changing the Security of the SciTE directory for the Users group anymore.
      The Installer previous would run SetAcl to change the ACL/security for the SciTE install directory and files to "Full" for
      the groups "Users" and "Power Users" avoiding security issues when updates need to be made to au3.properties etc.
      This Security setting will have to be manually remove when you wish to do so and revert back to the defaults!!
    - Removed au3record from the installer as this is now supplied by the Autoit3 installer.
*** Updated AutoIt3Wrapper_Gui/AutoIt3Wrapper v2.0.1.20 (Jos)
    - Added support for running the correct version of AU3Info now supplied by the Autoit3 Installer.
    - Added support for running the correct version of AU3Record now supplied by the Autoit3 Installer.
    - Updated internal resource update functions which now also support nonstandard Sections and languagecodes. (wraithdu/Jos)
    - Removed AutoIt3Wrapper_Gui and integrated the code into AutoIt3Wrapper.exe.
*** Updated Tidy.exe v2.1.0.0 (Jos)
    - Speed improvements up to 50%.
*** Updated Obfuscator.exe v1.0.28.7 (Jos)
    - Speed improvements up to 30%.
    - Fixed a reported stack corruption.
*** Updated SciTEConfig v1.6.7.5 (Jos)
    - Updated typo in text of a messagebox.
*** Some Helpfile updates. (Jos)
    - Added documentation for SciTEConfig.
*** Updated Koda v 1.7.2.0 (lazycat)
   - Release 1.7.2.0 build 180 (2009-06-27)

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Uploaded a new version of SciTE4AutoIt3 to the Beta directory to fix a problem with the changes made in AutoIt3Tools.LUA in relation to running the Beta Tools options.

Jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Uhmmm... which beta directory is it in...?

[DIR]   Parent Directory        -
[DIR]   COM/    17-Feb-2009 16:29   -
[ ] SciTEUser.properties    19-Jan-2008 10:24   1.6K
[DIR]   archive/    10-Jan-2010 11:04   -
[ ] autoit-docs-v3.3.3.3-src.exe    10-Jan-2010 11:04   1.5M
[ ] autoit-v3.3.3.3-beta-setup.exe  10-Jan-2010 11:05   7.8M
[ ] autoit-v3.3.3.3-sfx.exe 10-Jan-2010 11:05   8.4M
[TXT]   pcrepattern-7.7-8.html  27-Jul-2008 09:03   93K
[ ] pcretest-7.8.exe    26-Sep-2008 17:07   179K
[DIR]   undocumented/   19-Jan-2008 10:24   -

:D

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Psalty

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/download/beta_SciTE4AutoIt3/

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

• Moderators

Jos,

Installed without problems.

All aspects used without problems (but as I had all the Betas running already this is hardly surprising! :huggles: )

So 10/10 for that. :D

A few very minor points on the Help file:

1. SciTEConfig Help

Define which utilities are shown ynder the Tools menu ; should read under

2. AutoIt3Wrapper Help

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Programversion= ; Should it not be Productversion? Programversion is unrecognised.

Test for adding 5 icons:

I get 5 default icons when I compile a script (0-Autoit, 1-AutoIt, 2-Blank, 3-Red X, 4-Plus sign) so my added icons begin at 5. In your script I need to use:

For $x = 0 To 9 ; and

If $x < 5

to show all default and added icons.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area