Pokemon online help

tng

Hi, i'm trying to make a bot to the game Pokemon world online.

If theres someone who even played the game boy's version it would be nice a little help.

As the usual pkm games you need to walk on the grass to find creatures to fight (Here I think using 'Send' repeating it until creatures appear)

When a pokemon appears it changes to a battle window where you need to choose you attack (Here I need to use 2 coordinates 1 to click Attacks button the otter to choose the Attack move)

In a normal battle you 'attack' 3 or 4 times. (Repeat /\ until it ends?)

After the creature die, theres some delay time where you see the exp, money etc that you've gained and its not the same every time.

then the vision come back where you walk on the grass. (Start the macro again)

1° Walk until find creature

2° Battle window appears

3° Choose attack until creature is dead

4° Wait the battle window disappears and start walking again

My doubt is, how can i change from the walk part to the battle part?

Hi, i'm trying to make a bot to the game Pokemon world online.

...and what do their terms of service (TOS) say about running a bot against their site?

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

So, can you help me?

With what? There's no AutoIt question here. This is not a gamer chat room. Don't post in this forum again without a specific AutoIt question.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law