ESET Trial License

BitByteBit

ESET In my humble opinion is the best Anti Virus out there when used in combination with a paid version of MalwareBytes AntiMalware(Malicious IP blocker on that software is a must)

You can obtain a free trial for 30 days, after which point your license runs out and you stop receiving updates.

You could of course always get a new trial license. There are websites out there, but they are constantly being taken down. There is also software that connects to servers and puts in a new license. I never trusted these softwares. Cracking Anti Virus programs is just an oxymoron.

Here is my solution.

<Code removed>

Edited by Valik
Code removed, see my post below.

damian, I checked with ESET and with 10minutemail and neither of them have a license that states you can not use an automated process to either register new emails or to keep making new trial licenses.

His content is definitely questionable, and I doubt it was the intent of ESET to have this sort of thing happen (they could very well allow continued trial licenses and temporary email addresses, Avast! does it too afaik).

Next time if you are going to report someone, then make sure you link to the place in the license where it specifically says that this behavior is not allowed.

I'm on the fence about this. On the one hand, if the license doesn't expressly forbid automation then there's nothing really wrong. But I don't really think it's the intent of a trial license to be abused like this. I have removed the code and locked the thread.