Autoit to open programs in one click

poosh

Hi,

I am fairly new to autoit v3 and I mainly downloaded it to make a shortcut or program that runs all my programs that I want in just one click... I have been doing research on how to do this but have had no such luck... so now I have to be a nusense to the forums asking for help :). So what I am basically saying is that I was a shortcut to open all the programs I want open with just one click of a button. I know that autoit can open notepad and type things in than close the program.. is there a way to have one shortcut that opens up command prompt and types in the programs I want to run than exexute it?

Thanks,

Poosh

Check the GUI functions in help file and the Run function, to open the programs you want.

[font="Garamond"]Manjish Naik[/font]Engineer, Global Services - QPSHoneywell Automation India LimitedE-mail - Manjish.Naik@honeywell.com

Something like this or this or this?

Edited by water

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Something like the second one water... it just seems so big for such a simple task.. is there a way you can simplify this for a nooby... i know you can make shortcuts on your desktop something like that... just one shortcut to open up several programs.. like i said i am new to programming so i dont understand alot of what it is saying... but trying to learn.

I haven't used any of the scripts myself. I just searched the forum "Example Scripts" for "launcher" and found the mentioned examples.

Maybe you could search the forum yourself and find some smaller scripts that better fit your needs?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki