multiple script

Dear All,

I have developed scripts for two different applications and its working fine. I have now joined both the scripts in one single file and compiled and there are no errors. Now if i run that script,the first part runs and completes the installation of the of the first part for which i have written the script but it does not run the second part.

Is there any loop or command needed to be given. Kindly guide me. waiting for reply.

Regards

Sachidanand

I'm using my Jedi ability to remotely read your script so I can debug it...wait...I'm no Jedi and you didn't post your code so you will need to post your code. Otherwise we have no clue what the problem is!

Seriously, post your code in a form that we can debug it. Not the entire thing, but just the section you think the trouble is so we can fix it.

I'm using my Jedi ability to remotely read your script so I can debug it...wait...I'm no Jedi and you didn't post your code so you will need to post your code. Otherwise we have no clue what the problem is!

Seriously, post your code in a form that we can debug it. Not the entire thing, but just the section you think the trouble is so we can fix it.

Dear Volly,

I am posting my script here . Please have look into this

Run ("\\restore\d$\Freeware\Adobe Reader & Patches\Adobe 9\AdbeRdr920_en_US")

WinWaitActive ("Adobe Reader 9.2 - Setup")

WinWaitActive ("Adobe Reader 9.2 - Setup", "Destination Folder")

Send ("{ENTER}")

Winwaitactive ("Adobe Reader 9.2 - Setup", "Ready to Install the Program")

Send ("{ENTER}")

Winwaitactive ("Adobe Reader 9.2 - Setup", "Installing Adobe Reader 9.2")

Winwaitactive ("Adobe Reader 9.2 - Setup", "Setup Completed")

Send ("{ENTER}")

Run ("\\restore\e$\Softwares for Sharepoint Training\software-dumps\supporting utils")

WinWaitActive ("EasyZip 2000 v3.5 [07/05/1999]")

Send ("{ENTER}")

WinWaitActive ("Welcome")

Send ("{ENTER}")

WinWaitActive ("Readme Information", "Information")

Send ("{ENTER}")

WinWaitActive ("Choose Destination Location", "Setup will install EasyZip 2000 in the following directory")

Send ("{ENTER}")

WinWaitActive ("Select Program Folder")

Send ("{ENTER}")

WinWaitActive ("Start Copying Files", "Setup has enough information to start copying the program files.")

Send ("{ENTER}")

WinWaitActive ("Setup Complete")

Send ("{ENTER}")

Here after the first part runs the second part should start running. But after finishing the first part it stops there only and it doesn't proceed further.Is there any command i am missing out. If so please let me know.

Regards

Sachidanand

OK, I see what you are doing. What I would suggest is looking here:

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/322/322064.html

You can make a scripted install using Adobe itself.

What I can also suggest is you can use this tool to do the job. It is a older tool I used to use, but it works well. Unzip and look at the ini files that are included.Install_tool.zip