Please help! is this possible?

This is going to be the longest topic i ever made, but i want this done because of that i will do a lot for it :).

I've promised one of my teachers to make a system for hes computer club. I hoped i could get help of some of you 1337 scripters :D

simple.

The plugin should start-up with a simple password protjection (can be made as a inputBox)

Then when startup there should be a full GUI window (full screen). Then there is a login system (how do i save logins? in a .txt?). There are admin users, (User: Admin Password: Mfa), and there are normal users. The normal users can make an account if they say which username and password they want :D. When a user is logged in there should be a scema like this. There are 12 computers and the computers name is just 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12. You dont have to compile it because i want it in danish, but i have written this to you in english, for i dont think many of you understand danish :huh:.

See the attached file.

The normal users can write themself on once a day, with their name. Theres also an ex. there

Untitled_352.htm

It's possible.

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

I guess I dont get it.

1) Is this program logging you onto windows or just onto this program

2) Is this a program to schedule when you want to use a computer, no more no less

3) What's the difference between an Admin and Regular user in this program?

Start -> Programs -> AutoIt v3 -> AutoIt Help File -> Index -> (The Function you are asking about)----- Links -----DllStruct UDFsRSA Crypto UDFs

Heisann 8218 :)

This is what I think you want :

Normal user logs in :

- Script starts at Windows login.
- A fullscreen GUI-window appears.
- User logs in with username and password, and gets checked with the server using Au3xtra.dll.
- The username, the date and time of the login gets sent to the server using Au3xtra.dll.
- What now.. ?

PS !
The GUI-window can still be minimized with "Win + D".
What should happen if the user can't log in ? Exit/Nothing ?
Au3xtra.dll is a DLL-file which can give you the ability to send data thru LAN.

Admin logs in :

- Script started manually by user.
- User logs in with the admin's username and password.
- A schema is shown showing the list of all the computers in the LAN, as well as all the login-info.
- What now.. ?

Like that ?

What do you need help with ?

Please explain more..

Edit : Typo

Edited by Helge

Heisann 8218 :)

This is what I think you want :

Normal user logs in :

- Script starts at Windows login.
- User logs in with username and password, and gets checked with the server using Au3xtra.dll.
- The username, the date and time of the login gets sent to the server using Au3xtra.dll.
- What now.. ?

PS !
The GUI-window can still be minimized with "Win + D".
What should happen if the user can't log in ? Exit/Nothing ?
Au3xtra.dll is a DLL-file which can give you the ability to send data thru LAN.

Admin logs in :

- Script started manually by user.
- User logs in with the admin's username and password.
- A schema is shown showing the list of all the computers in the LAN, as well as all the login-info.
- What now.. ?

Like that ?

What do you need help with ?

Please explain more..

Edit : Typo

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes that what i want! how do i do that?

You might want to look into INI files for user management.

Example:

[John Q]
Pass = someencryptedpass
Group = user
LastComputer = 7
LastLogin = 100

[Teacher]
Pass = uberhardpass
Group = admin
LastComputer = 2
LastLogin = 215

For the last login, I would suggest the @YDAY macro, its easier than parsing a date string, and you can just do:

if (@YDAY = $lastlogin) then MsgBox(0, "title", "You've already logged in today!")

If you get it working, let me know, that would be a neat program to see in action!

Writing AutoIt scripts since

_DateAdd("d", -2, _NowCalcDate())

yes that what i want! how do i do that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If I had more time to do some extra coding maybe I could help you create such a script,

but I seriously have enough on my shoulders already... Sorry. :)

Anyway, I'm quite sure there are someone at the forum who are glad to help if you give

them a specific problem. For example MSLx Fanboy's code shows how you can easily store user

information outside a script for use when creating/deleting accounts etc.

Note that storing this information on every client-computer isn't smart as it can easily be modified and read,

so that's why I guided you into using Au3Xtra.dll to receive the information from the server.

If you're having problems give us a call...

I'll see what I can do later.

Snakkes !

-Helge-

If I had more time to do some extra coding maybe I could help you create such a script,

but I seriously have enough on my shoulders already... Sorry.  :)

Anyway, I'm quite sure there are someone at the forum who are glad to help if you give

them a specific problem. For example MSLx Fanboy's code shows how you can easily store user

information outside a script for use when creating/deleting accounts etc.

Note that storing this information on every client-computer isn't smart as it can easily be modified and read,

so that's why I guided you into using Au3Xtra.dll to receive the information from the server.

If you're having problems give us a call...

I'll see what I can do later.

Snakkes !

-Helge-

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ah... okay thx

snakkes ! :D

(dejligt med en DK)