stuck in neverending land

Seagul

I've done something real similar to this before with pixelsearch but so far no dice with imagesearch before I call loot I click on the actual loot... and call this function. So it seems like it test it once and goes to still looting and stalls because it never seems to test the imagesearch over again.

Func testLoot()
    While 1
        $result = _ImageSearchArea("newglit.gif", 1, $xx1, $yy1, $xx2, $yy2, $a1, $b1, 85)
        If @error Then
            ToolTip('Bot Status : Looting done', 430, 71)
            ExitLoop
        Else
            ToolTip('Bot Status : Still Looting', 430, 71)
            Sleep(200)
        EndIf
    WEnd
EndFunc   ;==>Looting

Be advised - Your script strongly suggest a game bot that is used in a multi player environment. If it is, many folks here in the forum do not take kindly to that for odds are it would be against the TOS of the game in question. I base this statement on the code that states your tooltips as well as your post stating it is meant for looting.

Your post is ridiculously useful, you should definitely work for the cia man very observant to see bot status and that my post is on looting thanks for reading....

Are you serious MR "Does anyone have a ISO of Windows Vista CD?" BE Advised!!! that software pirating is illegal

Your post is ridiculously useful, you should definitely work for the cia man very observant to see bot status and that my post is on looting thanks for reading....

Are you serious MR "Does anyone have a ISO of Windows Vista CD?" BE Advised!!! that software pirating is illegal

You are banned for 53 hours for rudeness and abuse of the report feature. Also for being a dumbass. There's nothing wrong with Volly's thread. Since you've clearly never read a TOS/EULA, let me explain the general gist: You don't pay for software, you pay for the right to use that software. Thus, your point is invalid and proves your own stupidity. Enjoy your vacation and maybe next time think twice before you draw my attention to you.