_IE script

pezo89

Hey guys,

i where just wondering how i can make this script successfuly,

i proviously made it just go with X & Y cords, but it seems that it is more than one of those appliaction forms out there, and they are not the same size or input tabs, so kinda frustrating,

What is the script for:

-work appliactions,

-i kinda need it to read the text and when the diffrent words has been found it clicks in the input box to the right, and types in the correct word

for example, first tab means "first Name", and there i want it to Enter Andreas and so on.

adding an image, explaining and showing what i mean, the green area are the input bars,

what have i tried:

iv tried click by index, but that has the same probs as mouseclick (the diffrence between the forms)

mouseclick, & tabbing. same failed script in the end..

please help me :)

ps, i understand that u don't want to make the script. but a bit of "following" upon the right path is always good ;)

post-44830-12578742853743_thumb.jpg

What have you tried already?

Did you get the document reference with _IECreate() or _IEAttach()?

Did you get any references to the Frames/Forms/Elements on the page?

Have you tried the example scripts in the help file for the _IE* functions to see how they work?

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

What have you tried already?

Did you get the document reference with _IECreate() or _IEAttach()?

Did you get any references to the Frames/Forms/Elements on the page?

Have you tried the example scripts in the help file for the _IE* functions to see how they work?

what have i tried:

iv tried click by index, but that has the same probs as mouseclick (the diffrence between the forms)

havent tried anything else becouse my scripting experience are @ the "newb-State" ;)

what have i tried:

havent tried anything else becouse my scripting experience are @ the "newb-State" ;)

Then you're not ready to do this script. You'll have to learn some basics first.

Run the AutoIt 1-2-3 tutorial linked in my sig.

Crack open the help file and run all the example scripts for the _IE* functions.

After you have some understanding of what you want to do, you'll be able to do it.

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law