freeze on _IEcreate

the code freezes on the IEcreate command cansome on please explain why this is happening ?

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <IE.au3>

#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
$Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 500, 400, 345, 143)
GUISetBkColor(0xCCCCCC)
$Background = GUICtrlCreatePic(@UserProfileDir & "\Desktop\aldlltest\Img\GUIbg.jpg", 0, 0, 500, 400)
GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DISABLE)
$Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button1", 384, 264, 100, 25, BitOR($BS_BITMAP,$WS_GROUP))
GUICtrlSetImage(-1, @UserProfileDir & "\Desktop\aldlltest\Img\Donate.bmp")
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg

Case $Button1
                MsgBox(0, "", "")
                $Donate = _IECreate("http://www.google.com")
                Exit

EndSwitch
WEnd
Func DONATE()
    MsgBox(0, "", "")
    _IECreate("http://www.google.com")
EndFunc   ;==>DONATE

Budweiser + room = warm beerwarm beer + fridge = too long!warm beer + CO2 fire extinguisher = Perfect![quote]Protect the easly offended ... BAN EVERYTHING[/quote]^^ hmm works for me :D

It doesn't.

But _IECreate() waits for the page to load by default (you can disable that with a parameter). Does IE open at all? Is there something wrong with your network connection? Does Google show up before it "hangs"? What's the point of the DONATE() function that never gets called?

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

It doesn't.

But _IECreate() waits for the page to load by default (you can disable that with a parameter). Does IE open at all? Is there something wrong with your network connection? Does Google show up before it "hangs"? What's the point of the DONATE() function that never gets called?

google opens then thats it. the script doesnt close and if i exit IE then i cant do anything else with the open GUI

the uncalled function was a practice .. i just forgot to delete it

Budweiser + room = warm beerwarm beer + fridge = too long!warm beer + CO2 fire extinguisher = Perfect![quote]Protect the easly offended ... BAN EVERYTHING[/quote]^^ hmm works for me :D

Reboot your computer and try again. That's not normal behavior and nobody else is likely to be able to duplicate the symptom, because it is likely something about the state of your machine.

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law