Weird IF problem

Hi, I've got a little script, that check for a mouseclick over a Firefox Control (MozillaWindowClass5)....

However, the part below DOESN'T check for a click as one would expect, it actually DOES a click & closes the window :)

What's wrong with the code below please ?

It doesn't check for but executes the controlclick & directly closes the window "Resized" ?!?

If ControlClick("Resized", "", "MozillaWindowClass5") = 1 Then
WinClose ( "Resized" )
EndIf
Edited by Toppy

Well the first line in the help file for controlclick:

ControlClick

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sends a mouse click command to a given control.

Start -> Programs -> AutoIt v3 -> AutoIt Help File -> Index -> (The Function you are asking about)----- Links -----DllStruct UDFsRSA Crypto UDFs

sorry, i didnt read ur whole post about polling to see if that happens... umm, um going to say, im not sure, better ask one of the more experienced devs, but im leaning torwards no, but i could be wrong..

FootbaG

So, there's NO way to CHECK FOR a ControlClick to happen then ?  :">

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There is no way to check for a mouse click on a controll using ControlClick. ControlClick will send a click and return if it was successful. Edited by Ejoc
Start -> Programs -> AutoIt v3 -> AutoIt Help File -> Index -> (The Function you are asking about)----- Links -----DllStruct UDFsRSA Crypto UDFs

Just to make sure no one is limiting AutoIt here, there is pretty much nothing it cannot do. You may have to figure out a way around some issues that come up, but I would say just about anything is possible.

I am back on the forums. I know I havent been on in a while. Hello everyone. I have started my own computer business and have been kinda busy with that, among other things.

Enjoy,

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)