Ridiculous

Sup2no

• Developers

This topic is to help me with my scripts,

What script?

.. what does it matter to you what i do with it? Stop flaming my topic if your going to help me than post, if not don't reply!

We will determine what we will and will not allow. If you don't like it then go somewhere else.

Any issue with this?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I have a funny feeling this is not where its supposed to be :)

Edit: Gotcha!

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=105416&st=0&p=745180&#entry745180

If I were you i'd keep a low profile, between these 2 threads you could easily get on the baad side of everyone very quickly.

Edited by Mat

But i just don't understand, i put up a topic to help me with a script because thats what this forum is for. Then people start telling me what i can and can't do. Someone actually helped me with that and i thank him for it, why does everyone else have to tell me know and lock my topic? This is to help with scripts. It doesn't matter what i do with them? I just need help with it, if you don't want to help then don't reply!?

• Developers

But i just don't understand, i put up a topic to help me with a script because thats what this forum is for. Then people start telling me what i can and can't do. Someone actually helped me with that and i thank him for it, why does everyone else have to tell me know and lock my topic? This is to help with scripts. It doesn't matter what i do with them? I just need help with it, if you don't want to help then don't reply!?

Yes it does matter to us and that is our prerogative ... isn't it?

Now, since you are a visitor in the forums you have to play according our rules and when you do not agree with that there is no issue as long as you go somewhere else.

Fair enough for you?

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

The problem is when people begin to post scripts which are clearly breaking the license of a service/website. This results in AutoIt executables being instantly flagged as viruses and threats, purely based on the fact they are written in autoit.

That is one of the main reasons botting etc. is not supported by the forums. You are welcome to do whatever you want with autoit (or, at least, we can't stop you), but these forums don't, and never will, support any botters.

If your not going to bring any value to the forums then don't post.

Mat

Edit: And as said before, If you do have plans for staying on this forum, don't post another post like the last one, having already had a topic locked.

Edited by Mat

Yes it does matter to us and that is our prerogative ... isn't it?

Now, since you are a visitor in the forums you have to play according our rules and when you do not agree with that there is no issue as long as you go somewhere else.

Fair enough for you?

Jos

Yes i suppose so.