Send() problems

Vanberk

I'm playing a closed beta game and was going to make a bot that can do the tutorial, quest and fight monster.

From what I can see there is no gameguard or anything but I still got some problems.

Lets say I want to press "5" to cast a skill. I make a script that use send("5") but it doesnt work when I use it in the game.

BUT if I press any button before I start the bot, it will work under 2-3 seconds... then I will have to press a key on the keyboard myself to make it work again.

Anyone know why? can I do something to make it work?

[edit] After searching on page 8 out 40 I found this. (http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=104423&st=0&p=738607&#entry738607)

If you didn't understand what I was trying to say this may help.

Since he didn't get any replies it didn't help me at all.

-Vanberk

Edited by Vanberk

You can download sources of older Autoit 3.1.0 version

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/files/archive/autoit/autoit-v3.1.0-src.exe

Will that solve the send("5") problem or was it the answer to the difference between c++ and autoit? :)

[edit] I don't think it will help my send("5") problem so you where answering my first question. But if it's not made in c++ it wont help me to see the source because I dont know how c++ works when you try to "send" keys and stuff ;)

-Vanberk

Edited by Vanberk

Will that solve the send("5") problem or was it the answer to the difference between c++ and autoit? :)

[edit] I don't think it will help my send("5") problem so you where answering my first question. But if it's not made in c++ it wont help me to see the source because I dont know how c++ works when you try to "send" keys and stuff ;)

-Vanberk

My answer was to this:

What is the difference between the Autoit MouseMove(), Mouseclick() and the C++ SetCursorPos(), mouse_event().

My answer was to this:

Oh, Thank you!

So, if they are the same that means I will still use AutoIt since it's soooo... much easier to make things and it goes much faster with less coding needed.

Going to edit the name and my post now and hope for someone to answer the other question.

Edited by Vanberk