Image Dimensions

I found AutoIt and it was love at first sight.

But with my actual script I am writing I have the problem that I have to know (want to know) width and height of pictures my script is dealing with.

I am writing another wallpaper changer, which shall use different settings depending on the image dimensions.

I found no way in Autoit to do so...

Is there anybody out there knowing a way or having any hint for me?

Thanks.

Thanks, this works fine.

Didnt know about this UDF...

If some fay would grant me just one wish, it would be this:

:) I would like to resize and convert some images with AutoIt.

But... just a silly wish.

Greetings

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then you would need to use a third-party program...

A fast Google-search and I found a program called Neomesh Image Console,

which looks pretty advanced and looks to do what you want and more..

Looks like you can't get to sleep like me :D

Then you would need to use a third-party program...

A fast Google-search and I found a program called Neomesh Image Console,

which looks pretty advanced and looks to do what you want and more..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry for not beeing specific. I am already using Nconvert (www.xnview.com). What puzzles me is that there's a command-box opening for a short amount of time.

There must be a DLL in windows (98, ME, 2k, xp) which does this (used by the active desktop to resize and convert wallpaper images).

I could not find any information what was the name of that DLL.

So I strolled around looking for another alternative and found on sourceforge DevIL. But for not being a programmer, I did not get it working.

So seems I have to stay with Nconvert. :)

Thanks again for your quick answers. Good night.

I've created an image converter with autoit before, it opened paint then saved it as a different type. You can make it so it changes multiple files at once also...

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

I created a 'paint' in VB, I dont have it with me atm, but you can like draw witha pencil and then save it as a JPEG. For some reason it always saved the File as 97X Kb.I dont think you can do this with AutoIt cause it cant write in binary yet.

qq