Need help with a Console Application

MMcBrine

Hi All,

I have been all over the forms trying to solve a SIMPLE problem. I have a console application that needs to have the user enter a path from the console window during run time, and not passed to the script at the command line...

Any thought...

--Mike

Hi All,

I have been all over the forms trying to solve a SIMPLE problem. I have a console application that needs to have the user enter a path from the console window during run time, and not passed to the script at the command line...

Any thought...

--Mike

You mean like someone enters a path in a autoit input field, presses enter and the string is send

to the console. But the console is @ the command line while the data should go to a other field or

menu item ?

Edited by MisterC

You mean like someone enters a path in a autoit input field, presses enter and the string is send

to the console. But the console is @ the command line while the data should go to a other field or

menu item ?

I have a script that is run from the Command Console window, it preforms a few task and then promts for a path to write out some information. what I am trying to figure out is how to have the console application pause and read the information the the user enters. I beleive and I could be wrong but the inputbox is for a GUI interface, and I am trying to get away from the gui..

Thanks

--Mike