Problem with _FFFormRadioButton

Akshay07

Hello,

I am trying to check automatically a Radio Button on a web page. The source code looks like this:

<input type="radio" id="reponse" name="reponse" value="1234" />

This is the second radio button in the web page, and all radio buttons have the same id and name, only the value differs.

I use the following:

If _FFLoadWait() Then

_FFFormRadioButton(1234, 1, "value")

EndIf

I do not get any error message while running the script but I do not see the radio button being checked. I am quite new to Autoit so it might be obvious to you guys but not to me :)

Hello,

I am trying to check automatically a Radio Button on a web page. The source code looks like this:

<input type="radio" id="reponse" name="reponse" value="1234" />

This is the second radio button in the web page, and all radio buttons have the same id and name, only the value differs.

I use the following:

If _FFLoadWait() Then

EndIf

I do not get any error message while running the script but I do not see the radio button being checked. I am quite new to Autoit so it might be obvious to you guys but not to me :)

Cant' see any problem there, this one works with your HTML-code:

#include <FF.au3>

_FFConnect()

If _FFLoadWait() Then
EndIf

If this doesn't work - can you show me more of the HTML-source and the console-output from your editor, please?

Hello Stilgar,

Thanks for your answer.

Here is a bit more of the html source code. Please let me know if you need more details and which ones you would like to see in the html source code. I can't write too much as it is a web page coming from my job's intranet.

<input type="radio" id="response" name="response" value="123" />
               Choice 1            </p>

<p style="margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left:25px">
               <input type="radio" id="response" name="response" value="1234" />
               Choice 2            </p>
                     <p style="margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left:25px">
               <input type="radio" id="response" name="response" value="12345" />
               Choice 3            </p>

Are you talking about the console of SciTE? If yes, then there are no error messages.

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\aut2exe\aut2exe.exe" /in "C:\Module2.au3"

>Exit code: 0 Time: 3.728

Right now, I am just learning so I test some differents "modules" of what I want to achieve, and then I will work on the global script. So the script I am using is basically what I have posted. I just want to check a specific radio button in an html page. And although there are no error message when running the script, I do not see this button being checked in the web page.

Edited by Akshay07