Better AND Faster Encryption Script

I've been a user of AHK for about two years and decided to change over to AutoIt for several reasons. However, when I changed this script I had some problems that I would like to see fixed, and I'm sure others would too. It's called 'Tiny Encryption Algorithm' or 'TEA' for short, it's a lot faster than the one in the UDF Library and when data is encrypted, it will return the same amount of characters as the original text because it changes each character to a different one, based on the password, NOT converting it to HEX. In the zip file are the files that should be helpful, I've also included a benchmark script that I was using to test the accuracy of the funtion, by using the random text generator, so far it's only 99.76708 %. I would like to see it at 100 %. I've also included the original AHK script file for reference. The textgen script I created for various uses, so it may be used and/or modified by others and for any reason. If you need any more info, just ask.

I don't know who the creator of this script is, but all I did was convert it, so I'm NOT taking credit for creating it.

If someone can find the problem and even fix it that would be great, because I've tried many different things and nothing seemed to work.

TEA.zip

You know the current beta has the Crypt.au3 UDF (thanks to monceres), which does real, standards compliant encryption. Right?

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law