File Hider

DisabledMonkey

This is a basic file hider using NTFS ADS //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NTFS#Alternate_data_streams_.28ADS.29"](Alternate Data Stream)

File Hider.au3

Limitations:

1. Only works on NTFS

2. Hidden Files will be lost when visible file is transferred to another computer (Not completely sure it won't work, just haven't tested it extensively)

Basically you just select a visible file that you wish to hide another file into, then select the file you want to hide, and click the hide button. Note that the file size of the visible file does not change; meaning you could hide a 5mb file in a 5kb file, and the visible 5kb file would still show up as 5kb.

To extract the hidden file you just select the visible file and it will list the hidden files it has in it. Then you just select the one you want to extract and hit extract.

This is just something I threw together out of boredom real quick, so the GUI isn't great but I think its understandable.

If you have any questions about how to use it, or suggestions/comments, just let me know.

Thanks for your time,

Disabled Monkey

Edited by DisabledMonkey

Thanks for share DisabledMonkey.But link is "died".:)

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10170] We could not find the attachment you were attempting to view.

[size="5"] [/size]

Thanks for share DisabledMonkey.But link is "died".:)

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10170] We could not find the attachment you were attempting to view.

Sorry, noticed I misspelled hider, hidder, (felt to stupid to leave it) So was renaming stuff.

Try again.