Paid Project - Easy or....

I didn't see a paid project section so forgive me if this is in the wrong place.

About this project: Pull username and password from a .txt file then log into a certain webmail provider (hotmail,aol,yahoo) - that's absolutely all. (show logged in user's inbox) Nothing else. As easy as this task may seem, I have consulted with a number of experts with autoit - some who are prominent members here - and not ONE has been able to successfully do this.

The coding essentially involves:

1) Pull user:pass from .txt file

2) Place user:pass into the login form of the webmail provider

3) Mouse click on the login button

Most coders are getting stuck on step 2

I do need the script to have a GUI as I do need to see the emails in the inbox.

The budget for this project is somewhat open/generous as I am looking for someone who can just get it done. If you have the skills, I have the work =).

PM me if you're the one!

I didn't see a paid project section so forgive me if this is in the wrong place.

About this project: Pull username and password from a .txt file then log into a certain webmail provider (hotmail,aol,yahoo) - that's absolutely all. (show logged in user's inbox) Nothing else. As easy as this task may seem, I have consulted with a number of experts with autoit - some who are prominent members here - and not ONE has been able to successfully do this.

The coding essentially involves:

1) Pull user:pass from .txt file

2) Place user:pass into the login form of the webmail provider

3) Mouse click on the login button

Most coders are getting stuck on step 2

I do need the script to have a GUI as I do need to see the emails in the inbox.

The budget for this project is somewhat open/generous as I am looking for someone who can just get it done. If you have the skills, I have the work =).

PM me if you're the one!

If you took the time to:

• Learn how to use AutoIt
  • search the forum
  • make an attempt to do it yourself

you would be SO much better off. What is it going to be when you need something next time? Pay someone to do it again? and again? and again?

Do it yourself. The rewards are so much greater.