How to hook or modify IE HOMEPAGE in memory?

How to hook or modify IE HOMEPAGE in memory?

What does that mean? Do you simply want to open the home page?

Try this:

#include <IE.au3>

$oIE = _IECreate()
_IEAction($oIE, "home")

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

What I mean is: in memory dynamically modify a browser's homepage property

I'm still not sure what "in memory" means in this context, but if it's simply "from a script" then:
RegWrite("HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main", "Start Page", "REG_SZ", "http://www.autoitscript.com")

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

I'm still not sure what "in memory" means in this context, but if it's simply "from a script" then:

RegWrite("HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main", "Start Page", "REG_SZ", "http://www.autoitscript.com")

Thank you for your reply.

I know that you can set the home page with registry .

But I mean, how to modify homepage address with the IE window's memory.

Here is the problem - IE window's memory

That doesn't make sense. Please pick from one of the choices below so we can understand what you are asking. Do you want to:

1. Read the web page to gather information on it?

2. Change what is presented on the page when it loads?

3. See what page loads, and change it to what you want before it loads?

4. Prevent a page from loading?

5. Only allow certain pages to load?

If none of these are it, then can you tell us what you plan to do when you have this "ability" you desire? Maybe that would shed some light on what you have in mind. Otherwise, we have no idea what you are asking.

Here is the problem - IE window's memory

That doesn't make sense. Please pick from one of the choices below so we can understand what you are asking. Do you want to:

1. Read the web page to gather information on it?

3. See what page loads, and change it to what you want before it loads?

4. Prevent a page from loading?

5. Only allow certain pages to load?

If none of these are it, then can you tell us what you plan to do when you have this "ability" you desire? Maybe that would shed some light on what you have in mind. Otherwise, we have no idea what you are asking.

For example:

The registry home page address: www.xxx.com

Open IE, then dynamically converted to: www.google.com

The registry home page address: www.sex567.com

In short, only one aim: to lock into a fixed home address

For example:

The registry home page address: www.xxx.com

The registry home page address: www.sex567.com

In short, only one aim: to lock into a fixed home address

I have seen this before, where you open a IE browser and you are taken to a bad site and some times you are always taken to that site. If that is the case, using autoit will not change it, you have a virus. It is not dynamic but appears to be. There is a way to solve this but I won't go into detail here as exposing the solution exposes how to do it.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]