Hide scrollbar in a RichEdit

Jam00

Hello dear community,

I once again a Question

I have a RichEdit and if you write too many lines of text, of course, comes a Scroolbalken. I just wanted to be happy that you can not see him, but still useable as usual can scroll with the scroll wheel. There are so styles where you can not scroll but then I would not.

I had the idea that you could slide the scroll bar just out the window. But then the scroll bars would appear from the beginning because of some other part of the text as long as until the scroll bar will appear with pushing out the window. Is there a style or something? Country lifestyle, this solution is pretty dirty, so if you know what else it says halbt was just an idea for a stopgap. Did this includes the scripts

Ohne den Scrolbalken aus dem Fenster zu schieben

#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <GuiRichEdit.au3>
#include <WinAPI.au3>

#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
$Form1 = GUICreate("Form2", 414, 502, 303, 219)
GUISetBkColor (0x0000FF)
$Edit = _GUICtrlRichEdit_Create($Form1, 6, 9, 403, 361,BitOR($ES_WANTRETURN,  $ES_MULTILINE, $WS_VSCROLL, $ES_AUTOVSCROLL))
_GUICtrlRichEdit_SetOLECallback($Edit)
$Edit2 = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 6, 375, 403, 91,$WS_VSCROLL+$ES_SUNKEN)
$Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Senden", 336, 471, 75, 25, 0)
Dim $Form1_AccelTable[1][2] = [["{ENTER}", $Button1]]
GUISetAccelerators($Form1_AccelTable)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
        Case $Button1
            _Senden()
    EndSwitch
WEnd
Func _Senden()
    Local $Read = GUICtrlRead ($Edit2)
    GUICtrlSetData ($Edit2,"")
    _GUICtrlRichEdit_AppendText($Edit,$Read & @CR)
EndFunc

Scrolbalken pushed out the window

#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <GuiRichEdit.au3>
#include <WinAPI.au3>

#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
$Form1 = GUICreate("Form2", 414, 502, 303, 219)
GUISetBkColor (0x0000FF)
$Edit = _GUICtrlRichEdit_Create($Form1, 6, 9, 424, 361,BitOR($ES_WANTRETURN,  $ES_MULTILINE, $WS_VSCROLL, $ES_AUTOVSCROLL))
_GUICtrlRichEdit_SetOLECallback($Edit)
$Edit2 = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 6, 375, 403, 91,$WS_VSCROLL+$ES_SUNKEN)
$Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Senden", 336, 471, 75, 25, 0)
Dim $Form1_AccelTable[1][2] = [["{ENTER}", $Button1]]
GUISetAccelerators($Form1_AccelTable)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
        Case $Button1
            _Senden()
    EndSwitch
WEnd
Func _Senden()
    Local $Read = GUICtrlRead ($Edit2)
    GUICtrlSetData ($Edit2,"")
    _GUICtrlRichEdit_AppendText($Edit,$Read & @CR)
EndFunc

This is the version of RichEdit that I use

Nochmal auf Deutsch falls jemand von euch Deutsch kann

Hallo liebe Community,

Ich hab mal wieder eine Frage

Ich habe eine RichEdit und wenn man zu viele Zeilen text schreibt, kommt natürlich ein Scroolbalken. Ich wollte einfach gerne das man ihn nicht sehen kann, aber trozdem wie gewohnt mit dem Scrollrad scrollen kann. Es gibt ja so Styles wo man dann nicht scrollen kann aber das möchte ich auch nicht.

Ich hatte die Idee das man den Scrollbalken einfach aus dem Fenster schieben könnte. Doch dann müsste der Scrollbalken von anfang an erscheinen weil sich sonst ein teil des Textes solange bis der scrollbalken erscheint mit aus dem Fenster schiebt. Gibt es dafür einen Style oder sowas? Nätürlich ist diese Lösung ziemlich unsauber, also wenn ihr was anderes wisst sagt es, war halbt nur so eine Idee für eine Notlösung. Hab dazu auch die Scripts

Thanks for Help

Edited by Jam00

Yes that is correct but in the German forum can not help me. Since I got the English forum already many times where I was able to help www.autoit.de any help, so I've got it now Try here. I have even been posted in the German forum but since I can not help, here is the link to the German forum.

Ja das ist richtig aber im Deutschen Forum kann mir keiner Helfen. Da ich im englischen Forum schon manchmal Hilfe bekommen habe wo mir auf www.autoit.de keiner Helfen konnte, deshalb habe ich es jetzt hier Probiert. Ich habe es ja schon im Deutschen Forum gepostet doch da kann mir keiner Helfen, hier der Link ins Deutsche Forum.

Yes that is correct but in the German forum can not help me. Since I got the English forum already many times where I was able to help www.autoit.de any help, so I've got it now Try here. I have even been posted in the German forum but since I can not help, here is the link to the German forum.

Ja das ist richtig aber im Deutschen Forum kann mir keiner Helfen. Da ich im englischen Forum schon manchmal Hilfe bekommen habe wo mir auf www.autoit.de keiner Helfen konnte, deshalb habe ich es jetzt hier Probiert. Ich habe es ja schon im Deutschen Forum gepostet doch da kann mir keiner Helfen, hier der Link ins Deutsche Forum.

I think all you need to do is to leave out the style $WS_VSCROLL when you create the rich edit. I think that once it is created you cannot change that style, or in other words, the code below won't work

$styles = _WINAPI_GetWIndowLong($REhandle,$GWL_STYLE); to get the styles of the RE
_WINAPI_SetWindowLong($REhandle,$GWL_STYLE,BitAND(BitNOT($WS_VSCROLL),$styles))
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.