• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hay NerdFencer

Is there anything new with Autoclean?

It's great as it is but I do have a few "improovents" :-) I'd like to suggest.

John Morrison

aka

Storm-E

Good work :D

The CCleaner download page has changed, so the script hangs when it tries to extract CCleaner portable. 2 things you should address:

1.) Fixing the upload link (maybe a redirect on your own site to appropriate locations would help.)

2.) Fix the hanging. It doesn't exit gracefully when a file isn't found, which was confusing for me. Only took a few minutes to figure out what was wrong, but having it double check what its doing while it does it will probably help.

Excellent script!

G'day

Well you aksed for suggestions. :-)

UNDO

Specifically the services and startup functions. WHY? Well everyone is different so disabling these services/startups on 95% of computers is OK. But what of the 5% that have their favourite startup or service removed/disabled then screem blue murder? This would make me more comfortable about using the program. I know the registry

Exception Lists

Same reason as above, different customers have different requirments. EG I use "debug bar" to work with web pages. If I run the toolbar remover function it will be uninstalled. The Exception list could be as simple as an array stored in a file (_FileWriteFromArray, _FileListToArray).

A nice addition would be a dialog to add/remove items from the exclusion list. The dialog could gather names/ids to be added to the file so that errors are eliminated. Maybe add an option that will make a list of the names/IDs that will be eliminated and create an exception list from that.

OK those are the 2 main additions.

Matthew aka NerdFencer, I know you hear this so many times -- I love the look of your program..

I checked all the things it does, like Fix windows time, portable Mbam scan [i think..], Vipre which I've never heard of before, Fix Windows Explorer, downloads its own files using some crazy function I dont really understand ..instead of using an external program.. sets Processor Scheduling to favour foreground programs.. and etc I mean the RunAll() Function runs about 20 other functions which all do something related to "cleanup" so I was pretty blown away.. especially since I had been working on a similar tool (just for tweaking) but when I ran into yours I think I'll leave this sort of thing to you..

However, I had a look at your Performance section closely and found that you change both the "DisablePagingExecutive" and "LargeSystemCache" keys.

Who knows if they are right or not, though the following site: http://kadaitcha.cx/performance.html states that you should think carefully before applying those tweaks, and not apply the first if you have a laptop, etc.. So for now I commented out those lines..

Just something to consider.

Anyway, here is the the near-complete list of tweaks that my program does, which you may wish to consider :mellow:

|Set Visual Effects using the free utility SetVisualEffects silently using pre-defined settings. [Can also be done using Registry]

; Nevermind you have this! |Run the free utility CCleaner silently in the background.

; |fsutil disable8dot3 1, fsutil disablelastaccess 1, fsutil mftzone 2.

; |Enable Cleartype for all users on this computer. [Registry edit]

; Nevermind you have this! |Enable Processor Scheduling to strongly favour foreground programs. [Reg edit]

; |Disable searching for network folders and printers. [XP only??] [in folder options, by registry edit]

; |Disable performance counters and restart the performance log service to make changes take effect immediately.

; Nevermind you have this! |Reduce start menu delay time to 100 ms.

; |Reset DMA configuration and desensitise IDE controllers so they stay in DMA more often and are less likely to revert to stay in PIO mode. [Registry edits]

; You have something similar : |Run msconfig and then delete its startup entry!!

; Nevermind |Show My Computer and My Documents icons on desktop and disable the Desktop Cleaning Wizard.

; |Disable crash dumps [ctfmon.exe] [reg edit, need to disable ctfmon.exe or the language bar comes back ><]

; *Disable remote access.

; You already have a services tweaker ! *Disable themes service and disable it. [NOT FOR ALL COMPUTERS !]

; *Modify shell extensions with ShellExView.

; I think you already do this, or something similar | *Defragment the C: drive quickly using the free utility Defraggler.

; *Configure automatic logon [CONTROL userpasswords2]

;

; [ XP Specific ]

;

; The below service tweaks are system specific and depend on what system you are tweaking (if you use windows search, sys restore, etc)

; |Stop system restore service and disable it.

; |Stop Windows Search Service and disable it.

; |Stop indexing service and disable it.

; |Disable Security Center notifications

; |Disables the language bar.

; |Systray cleanup + Fix missing icons on startup

; *Modify XP's tcpip.sys file to increase TCP/IP connections from the low value of 10. [using external program]

; *Disable hibernation [xp]

;

; [ Vista / Seven Specific ]

;

; |Disable UAC

; |Disable Security Center notifications [vista/7]

; |Delete Windows Defender and Sidebar startup entries. [should probably change this to disable, again, not to be implemented on all systems]

; |Disable low disk space notifications

; *Disable hibernation [vista/7]

If you see anything you like, or if you want the whole code of the tweaks, let me know and its yours..

PS How long have you been programming in AutoIT!

All the best with future versions of this program, I will definetely be making use of it...! :(

Matthew aka NerdFencer, I know you hear this so many times -- I love the look of your program..

I checked all the things it does, like Fix windows time, portable Mbam scan [i think..], Vipre which I've never heard of before, Fix Windows Explorer, downloads its own files using some crazy function I dont really understand ..instead of using an external program.. sets Processor Scheduling to favour foreground programs.. and etc I mean the RunAll() Function runs about 20 other functions which all do something related to "cleanup" so I was pretty blown away.. especially since I had been working on a similar tool (just for tweaking) but when I ran into yours I think I'll leave this sort of thing to you..

Anyway, here is the the near-complete list of tweaks that my program does, which you may wish to consider :mellow:

|Set Visual Effects using the free utility SetVisualEffects silently using pre-defined settings. [Can also be done using Registry]

; Nevermind you have this! |Run the free utility CCleaner silently in the background.

; |fsutil disable8dot3 1, fsutil disablelastaccess 1, fsutil mftzone 2.

; |Enable Cleartype for all users on this computer. [Registry edit]

; Nevermind you have this! |Enable Processor Scheduling to strongly favour foreground programs. [Reg edit]

; |Disable searching for network folders and printers. [XP only??] [in folder options, by registry edit]

; |Disable performance counters and restart the performance log service to make changes take effect immediately.

; Nevermind you have this! |Reduce start menu delay time to 100 ms.

; |Reset DMA configuration and desensitise IDE controllers so they stay in DMA more often and are less likely to revert to stay in PIO mode. [Registry edits]

; You have something similar : |Run msconfig and then delete its startup entry!!

; Nevermind |Show My Computer and My Documents icons on desktop and disable the Desktop Cleaning Wizard.

; |Disable crash dumps [ctfmon.exe] [reg edit, need to disable ctfmon.exe or the language bar comes back ><]

; *Disable remote access.

; You already have a services tweaker ! *Disable themes service and disable it. [NOT FOR ALL COMPUTERS !]

; *Modify shell extensions with ShellExView.

; I think you already do this, or something similar | *Defragment the C: drive quickly using the free utility Defraggler.

; *Configure automatic logon [CONTROL userpasswords2]

;

; [ XP Specific ]

;

; The below service tweaks are system specific and depend on what system you are tweaking (if you use windows search, sys restore, etc)

; |Stop system restore service and disable it.

; |Stop Windows Search Service and disable it.

; |Stop indexing service and disable it.

; |Disable Security Center notifications

; |Disables the language bar.

; |Systray cleanup + Fix missing icons on startup

; *Modify XP's tcpip.sys file to increase TCP/IP connections from the low value of 10. [using external program]

; *Disable hibernation [xp]

;

; [ Vista / Seven Specific ]

;

; |Disable UAC

; |Disable Security Center notifications [vista/7]

; |Delete Windows Defender and Sidebar startup entries. [should probably change this to disable, again, not to be implemented on all systems]

; |Disable low disk space notifications

; *Disable hibernation [vista/7]

If you see anything you like, or if you want the whole code of the tweaks, let me know and its yours..

I have been thinking of making a separate tweaking tool kind of like Tweak UI, but with more than just UI stuff.

I would appreciate it if you posted your tweaking app's code so that I can put many of it's functions into my (as of yet unreleased) tweaking utility (currently just an application shell).

However, I had a look at your Performance section closely and found that you change both the "DisablePagingExecutive" and "LargeSystemCache" keys.

Who knows if they are right or not, though the following site: http://kadaitcha.cx/performance.html states that you should think carefully before applying those tweaks, and not apply the first if you have a laptop, etc.. So for now I commented out those lines..

Just something to consider.

I am well aware of the warnings on that site (and actually got some of my performance tweaks there), but the info is a bit out of date. On any system with 512mb or more RAM, these tweaks are beneficial. At the time that article was initially written, systems with 256,b of RAM were still quite common. Thanks for your concern tho :(

PS How long have you been programming in AutoIT!

About 3 years now, but AutoIt is far from my first language.

All the best with future versions of this program, I will definetely be making use of it...! :lol:

_________[u]UDFs[/u]_________-Mouse UDF-Math UDF-Misc Constants-Uninstaller Shell

G'day

Well you aksed for suggestions. :-)

UNDO

Specifically the services and startup functions. WHY? Well everyone is different so disabling these services/startups on 95% of computers is OK. But what of the 5% that have their favourite startup or service removed/disabled then screem blue murder? This would make me more comfortable about using the program. I know the registry

Exception Lists

Same reason as above, different customers have different requirments. EG I use "debug bar" to work with web pages. If I run the toolbar remover function it will be uninstalled. The Exception list could be as simple as an array stored in a file (_FileWriteFromArray, _FileListToArray).

A nice addition would be a dialog to add/remove items from the exclusion list. The dialog could gather names/ids to be added to the file so that errors are eliminated. Maybe add an option that will make a list of the names/IDs that will be eliminated and create an exception list from that.

OK those are the 2 main additions.

The services and startup functions are really intended for recovering from a serious infection. I also want this to be kept as easy a possible for people who don't know a lot about services. The services that it changes are documented, so that people who have the pet services as you mentioned can modify the included services.ini (and re-compile) to keep their settings, or set it in the excludes that you are recommending.

Exception lists are a good idea though. If implemented, the exclusion list editor will be a separate application (as the complexity of creating exception lists would screw with the simplicity of the current UI).

Thanks for the constant constructive criticism,

-Matt

Edited by NerdFencer

_________[u]UDFs[/u]_________-Mouse UDF-Math UDF-Misc Constants-Uninstaller Shell

You're welcome :mellow:

I have been thinking of making a separate tweaking tool kind of like Tweak UI, but with more than just UI stuff.

I would appreciate it if you posted your tweaking app's code so that I can put many of it's functions into my (as of yet unreleased) tweaking utility (currently just an application shell).

Sure, heres the code :( [only specific code required for tweaks is included here to make your job easier]

Note: Most of these tweaks ran automatically, though a few (eg. Remove background wallpaper, increase XP TCP/IP connections limit) used to ask the user "Do you want to do this?" as they weren't suitable for all computers. I removed the code that asks for input since you use checkboxes, which does the same thing.

Im sure the RunWait(@ComSpec)'s could be changed to something cleaner like ShellExecuteWait :evil:

;################
; XP ONLY Tweaks
;################
; Stops then disables Indexing Service
RunWait(@ComSpec & ' /c ' & 'SC config "CiSvc" start= disabled')

; Stops then disables System Restore Service
RunWait(@ComSpec & ' /c ' & 'NET stop srservice')
RunWait(@ComSpec & ' /c ' & 'SC config "srservice" start= disabled')

; Stops then disables Windows Search Service and deletes its entry in the Startup folder
RunWait(@ComSpec & ' /c ' & 'NET stop WSearch')
RunWait(@ComSpec & ' /c ' & 'SC config "WSearch" start= disabled')
RunWait(@ComSpec & ' /c ' & 'DEL "%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Windows Search.lnk" /Q')

; Cleans up task tray entries and "hides showing of networked uPnP devices" to fix the disappearing icons on startup issue
RunWait(@ComSpec & ' /c ' & 'REGEDIT /s "systray_cleanup.reg"')
RunWait(@ComSpec & ' /c ' & 'REGSVR32 /u upnpui.dll /s')

; Disable Security Center notifications
RegWrite("HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center", "AntiVirusOverride", "REG_DWORD", "1")
RegWrite("HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center", "AntiVirusDisableNotify", "REG_DWORD", "1")
RegWrite("HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center", "FirewallDisableNotify", "REG_DWORD", "1")
RegWrite("HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center", "UpdatesDisableNotify", "REG_DWORD", "1")

; Deletes ctfmon.exe startup entry and then disables language bar. Note, if ctfmon.exe is running then the language bar comes back
RegDelete("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run", "ctfmon.exe")
RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\CTF\LangBar", "ShowStatus", "REG_DWORD", "3")

; Increases TCP/IP Connections limit for XP  [Uses External Program EvID4226Patch which many products detect as malware :( ]
; This patch is debatable ..
RunWait('data\EvID4226Patch.exe')

; Disables hibernation
RunWait(@ComSpec & ' /c ' & 'POWERCFG /H OFF')

;####################
; VISTA/7 ONLY Tweaks
;####################

; Disables UAC, requires restart
RegWrite("HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System", "EnableLUA", "REG_DWORD", "0")

; Disables Security Center Notifications, code is different for Vista/7
RegWrite("HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center", "InternetSettingsDisableNotify", "REG_DWORD", "1")
RegWrite("HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center", "UacDisableNotify", "REG_DWORD", "1")
RegWrite("HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center", "AutoUpdateDisableNotify", "REG_DWORD", "1")
RegDelete("HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run", "Windows Defender")

; Disables low disk space prompts
RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer")
RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer", "NoLowDiskSpaceChecks", "REG_DWORD", "1")

; Disables hibernation
RunWait(@ComSpec & ' /c ' & 'POWERCFG -h off')

;######################
; OS Independent Tweaks
;######################

; Sets Visual Effects to improve performance
RunWait('data\SetVisualEffects.exe /silent', @ScriptDir & "\data")

; Runs CCleaner
RunWait('data\CCleaner.exe /AUTO', @ScriptDir & "\data")

; Applies fsutil tweaks
RunWait(@ComSpec & ' /c ' & 'FSUTIL behavior SET disablelastaccess 1')
RunWait(@ComSpec & ' /c ' & 'FSUTIL behavior SET disable8dot3 1')
RunWait(@ComSpec & ' /c ' & 'FSUTIL behavior SET mftzone 2')

; Applies Cleartype for the current user and on the logon screen
RegWrite("HKU\.DEFAULT\Control Panel\Desktop", "FontSmoothing", "REG_SZ", "2")
RegWrite("HKU\.DEFAULT\Control Panel\Desktop", "FontSmoothingType", "REG_DWORD", "2")

RegWrite("HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop", "FontSmoothing", "REG_SZ", "2")
RegWrite("HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop", "FontSmoothingType", "REG_DWORD", "2")

; Sets Processor Scheduling to strongly favour foreground processes
RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\PriorityControl", "Win32PrioritySeparation", "REG_DWORD", "38")

; Disables searching for networked files and folders [Need to confirm if this is for XP only?]
RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced", "NoNetCrawling", "REG_DWORD", "1")

; Disables performance logs [Need to confirm if this is for XP only?]
RegWrite("HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Perflib", "DisablePerformanceCounters", "REG_DWORD", "1")

; Reduces Start Menu lag. Not apparent in Vista due to some technical thing
RegWrite("HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop", "MenuShowDelay", "REG_DWORD", "100")

; Resets DMA info for Master and Slave controllers and desensitises the IDE controllers so they stay in DMA more often
RegDelete("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E96A-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0001", "MasterIdDataCheckSum")
RegDelete("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E96A-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0001", "SlaveIdDataCheckSum")
RegDelete("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E96A-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0002", "MasterIdDataCheckSum")
RegDelete("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E96A-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0002", "SlaveIdDataCheckSum")

RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E96A-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0001", "ResetErrorCountersOnSuccess", "REG_DWORD", "1")
RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E96A-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0002", "ResetErrorCountersOnSuccess", "REG_DWORD", "1")

; Runs MSConfig then removes its startup entry
; %systemroot%\pchealth\helpctr\binaries\MSCONFIG.exe
RunWait(@ComSpec & ' /c ' & 'data\MSConfig.exe')
ProcessWaitClose('msconfig.exe')
RegDelete("HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run", "MSConfig")

; Adds My Computer and My Documents to the desktop and disables the desktop cleaning wizard
RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\HideDesktopIcons\NewStartPanel", "{20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D}", "REG_DWORD", "0")
RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\HideDesktopIcons\NewStartPanel", "{450D8FBA-AD25-11D0-98A8-0800361B1103}", "REG_DWORD", "0")

RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Desktop\CleanupWiz", "NoRun", "REG_DWORD", "1")

; Installs Cleanmem on the system ***TODO Add 64bit!***
RunWait('data\Install_32bit_OS.bat', @ScriptDir & "\data")

; Disables crash dumps. Keeps language bar permanently hidden
RegWrite("HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\CrashControl", "CrashDumpEnabled", "REG_DWORD", "0")

; Disables remote access
RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server", "fDenyTSConnections", "REG_DWORD", "1")

; Stops then disables Themes service
RunWait(@ComSpec & ' /c ' & 'NET stop Themes')
RunWait(@ComSpec & ' /c ' & 'SC config "Themes" start= disabled')

; Modifies shell extensions
Run('data\shexview.exe', @ScriptDir & "\data")

; Removes background wallpaper
RegWrite("HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop", "Wallpaper", "REG_SZ", "")
RegWrite("HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop", "WallpaperStyle", "REG_SZ", "0")
RegWrite("HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop", "TileWallpaper", "REG_SZ", "2")

Run(@ComSpec & ' /c ' & '%SystemRoot%\System32\RUNDLL32.EXE user32.dll, UpdatePerUserSystemParameters') ; Makes changes take effect immediately

; Defragments C: drive with Defraggler, the free utility
; Not included since I was having some issues with the script, getting df.exe to run
; You already have it in AutoClean anyway :)

; Runs Revo Uninstaller to remove software
Run('data\RevoUninstaller.exe', @ScriptDir & "\data")

External programs used and links to the sites (not the files):

EvID4226Patch

SetVisualEffects

CCleaner

Defraggler

MSConfig (even though its already built in :P)

Cleanmem 1.42 (used the zip, non setup version)

Shexview (Shell Extension Viewer/Modifier)

systray_cleanup.reg

Information on how to hide UPnP devices which can fix disappearing startup icons, see above link

Revo Uninstaller [portable]

Edit: It should be noted that RevoUninstaller and SetVisualEffects both use a "settings.ini" file however they do not conflict with each other nonetheless :D

Although, if you are making your new program to use external files in the same way as AutoClean (each in their own folder) it won't make a difference..

I am well aware of the warnings on that site (and actually got some of my performance tweaks there), but the info is a bit out of date. On any system with 512mb or more RAM, these tweaks are beneficial. At the time that article was initially written, systems with 256,b of RAM were still quite common. Thanks for your concern tho :lol:

Great! Didn't know that site was so outdated.. I will use those tweaks now :P

found a few minor bugs in v2.0c:

[GUI.au3]

Position of this label made it so that the top line of tab options disappeared, moving it a tiny bit up fixes this

GUICtrlCreateLabel("Please select the actions that you would like to execute.", 5, 5)

fix:

GUICtrlCreateLabel("Please select the actions that you would like to execute.", 5, 2)

Tooltip for "Force file update" was being applied to the "Show help on start" button

Local $force = NewCheckbox("Force", "Force File Update")
Local $helpstart = NewCheckbox("HelpStart", "Open Help When Program Starts")
GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Forces Steps to update their files when they run")

fix:

Local $force = NewCheckbox("Force", "Force File Update")
GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Forces Steps to update their files when they run")
Local $helpstart = NewCheckbox("HelpStart", "Open Help When Program Starts")

Checkboxes slightly mixed up

$VRquick = NewCheckbox("MBAMquick","Quick Scan",36,4)
$tweaked = NewCheckbox("MBAMquick","Quick Scan",221,4)

fix:

$VRquick = NewCheckbox("VRquick", "Quick Scan", 36, 4)
$MBAMquick = NewCheckbox("MBAMquick", "Quick Scan", 221, 4)

Regseeker function wouldnt run Regseeker

Func RunrsScan()
    VipreRescue((CheckCkeckbox("RSquick",$rsquick) == 1))
EndFunc

fix:

Func RunrsScan()
    RegSeeker((CheckCkeckbox("RSquick", $rsquick) == 1))
EndFunc

[scanners.au3]

CCleaner working dir not set

ShellExecuteWait("CCleaner\CCleaner.exe", "/AUTO")

fix:

ShellExecuteWait("CCleaner\CCleaner.exe", "/AUTO", @ScriptDir & "\CCleaner")
Edited by GrayFox

Thanks for the code and fixes :(

I have now fixed all bugs for the next release.

The CCleaner working directory was actually correct the way it was. It ran properly before because the working dir is automatically set to the active directory for ShellExecute. The way it was in the fix gives it two consecutive directories named CCleaner.

All the others are completed tho, thanks :lol:

Also, I figure that you might be interested to know that the next version will have one undocumented command line option "/Capture", which automatically captures the screenshots for the website. (now when you see it, you wont have to investigate :mellow:)

As for the tweaker, you can expect to see a thread up soonish.

p.s.

When dealing with services, you want to use something faster than net.exe

Check out Services.au3 (Used in AutoClean)

Edited by NerdFencer

Thanks for the code and fixes :P

I have now fixed all bugs for the next release.

The CCleaner working directory was actually correct the way it was. It ran properly before because the working dir is automatically set to the active directory for ShellExecute. The way it was in the fix gives it two consecutive directories named CCleaner.

All the others are completed tho, thanks :evil:

Youre welcome NerdFencer! :P

I see, thats my mistake.. If I could edit my above post, I would.

You saved me from making that mistake in my other programs :mellow: (I had no idea about the default workingdir of ShellExecuteWait)

Also, I figure that you might be interested to know that the next version will have one undocumented command line option "/Capture", which automatically captures the screenshots for the website. (now when you see it, you wont have to investigate :lol:)

Haha.. thanks!

As for the tweaker, you can expect to see a thread up soonish.

p.s.

When dealing with services, you want to use something faster than net.exe

Check out Services.au3 (Used in AutoClean)

Great! Okay - good idea, I have had a look at your Services.au3, even though I do not understand how it works I will use it, thanks :(

Updated to v2.0d

-Applied GrayFox's patches

-Minor Archetecture update

-Added (as of yet) undocumented exclude list feature for autoruns (basic directions below)

This release corresponds to my recent release of the Automatic Install Tool (AutoInstall)

Directions for autoruns Exclude

-Add StartupsExclude section to settings.ini

-To the left of the equals in each entry is the entry name, and to the right is the executable name (only one match is needed to exclude an entry)