MouseClick("left", 670,512)

Sleep(1500)

MouseClick("left", 1066,203)

Sleep(360000)

then after the 6mins i need to loop it back up top

as u can tell i know crap all

Edited by blah

lo, look at While in the help file.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

i cant find it at all i hate the stupid help files

and reading is to hard

Well the help file is what is going to give you the information so I suggest you get to like reading. Look for While on the index tab.

For what you want it is quite simple, the example given gives you just about everything you need.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

Will loop 10 times. I just put what you posted inside the loop you copied for the help file.

Local $i = 0
While $i <= 10
    MouseClick("left", 670, 512)
    Sleep(1500)
    MouseClick("left", 1066, 203)
    Sleep(360000)
    $i = $i + 1
WEnd

While True will loop forever.

Edited by bo8ster

nps, remember most of your solutions are in the help file - make it your friend :)