1,339 posts in this topic
ADCU - Active Directory Compare Users
ADCU displays two users and their group membership in two listviews. You can filter and export the data to Excel, Outlook mail and the clipboard.
Needs to be run with AutoIt 184.108.40.206 or later.
AD - Active Directory UDF
2015-08-07 - Version 220.127.116.11
- This version should work with all versions of AutoIt >= 18.104.22.168
- The following functions now accept ADsPath in addition to FQDN and SamAccountName to identify an object. More functions will support ADsPath in the future to enhance performance.
- _AD_GetObjectsInOU: New parameter $vReturnNull to specify how NULL values should be returned.
- _AD_GetAllOUs: Now allows to specify the search scope (base, one-level or sub-tree)
- _AD_GetPasswordInfo: Calculation of the account lockout duration has been adopted to return correct results in any case
- _AD_ListPrintQueues: Now allows to specify the starting OU, the search scope (base, one-level or sub-tree) and the printqueues to return (LDAP wildcards allowed)
- _AD_GetObjectOU: Returns the OU (Organizational Unit) of an object ("user", "group" etc.).
- Enhancements all over the UDF
ADCG - Active Directory Compare Groups
ADCG displays two groups and their direct members in two listviews. You can filter and export the data to Excel, Outlook mail and the clipboard.
Before running the script you need to change check_access.au3 and AD-Tools.ini
Needs to be run with AutoIt >= 22.214.171.124 AND < 126.96.36.199. The version for Autoit 188.8.131.52 can be found in the Forum URL.