IE Help, need to click a link with a changing name

I have a webpage, I want to click a link on this page, I can't use _IeClickLinkByText, I tried _IEFormGetCollection with no success. Also tried _IELinkGetCollection.

The problem is that the name of the button is different each time.

How do I click a link, by searching for its value, instead of looking for its name or ID?

I've been staring at the help file section about the IE commands for quite a while now and still not turned up anything, so I decided to submit and ask for help.

<div class="buttons"><br/>
<input type="hidden" id="params[from_id]" name="params[from_id]" value="1521754579" autocomplete="off" />
<input type="hidden" id="params[app_id]" name="params[app_id]" value="102452128776" autocomplete="off" />
<input type="hidden" id="params[req_type]" name="params[req_type]" value="0" autocomplete="off" />
<input type="hidden" id="params[is_invite]" name="params[is_invite]" value="0" autocomplete="off" />
<input type="submit" value="Accept" name="actions[http://ThisIsDifferentEachTime]" class="inputbutton" />
<input type="submit" value="Ignore" name="actions[reject]" class="inputbutton" />

<input type="submit" value="Accept" name="actions[http://ThisIsDifferentEachTime]" class="inputbutton" />

Is what I need to click.

Thanks for your time.

You can identify it by its value then - value="Accept".

#include <IE.au3>
$oIE = _IEAttach ("sometihn")
$oInputs = _IETagNameGetCollection ($oIE, "input")
For $oInput In $oInputs
    If $oInput.value="Accept" then _IEAction($oInput,"click")
Next

Mind if the page have iframes and other tricky stuff like Java.