Best way to do this?

Klexen

I have an online invoice program shows results of a random amount of customers based off search query. What I need to do is _IEnavigate to each record listed in the search results.

Each records html link is

<a href="javascript:navigateForm(document.forward,'eval','465248249', '7615489764', 'E','A','null'  )">

What would be the best way to have it click on each of the records? I was thinking of finding a way to collect the first group of numbers (465248249) and second (7615489764) from each of the records... Then doing something like

$n2URL = "javascript:navigateForm(document.forward,'eval',$numset1, $numset2, 'E','A','null'  )"
_IENavigate($oIE,$n2URL)

If this is the best method, can someone help me figure out a way to get the two set of numbers for each record, then have it navigate to each of them? Or if there is a better method, then please share?

I've been looking at _IEBodyReadHTML and stringbetween, but maybe there is more simple way.

Thank you so much!

I will paypal $10 to who ever comes up with the best solution that works.

This is not rent-a-coder. Have a play with _IEBodyReadHTML to the the information into your program then go from there.

Post your code when your done.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

I think it would be best to use _IETagNameGetCollection ($oIE, "a") to get all your a objects , put it in a loop to filter the unwanted ones and then navigate to the right ones.

This is the way to go, although I recommend using _IELinkGetCollection , because an <a> tag is not always a hyperlink.

Edit: Cool shirt. :)

Edited by Manadar