Listview Group ID Color

So, i have a slight situation, where i set the background color of the listview, it's items, etc, to a dark color, and it's text to a light color. But, my listview is grouped, meaning i use the group view. The issue i have, of course, is that the group ID color seems to be set independently of the listview (most like EM_LINK or some such color by windows), but, is it possible to change that color w/o it affecting the entire os?

Here's a pic:

Posted Image

Note, the text is proper, the background is proper, but the lovely group ID is, well, needlesstosay the wrong color :)

Any ideas how to change that?

-_-------__--_-_-____---_-_--_-__-__-_ ^^€ñ†®øÞÿ ë×阮§ wï†høµ† ƒë@®, wï†høµ† †ïmë, @ñd wï†høµ† @ †ïmïdï†ÿ ƒø® !ïƒë. €×阮 ñø†, bµ† ïñ§†ë@d wï†hïñ, ñ@ÿ, †h®øµghøµ† †hë 맧ëñ§ë øƒ !ïƒë.

bumpz0rs :)

Still havn't found a way, but by changing the link color for the entire os, boom it works. Wonder tho if that can be limited in scope to just this listview?

-_-------__--_-_-____---_-_--_-__-__-_ ^^€ñ†®øÞÿ ë×阮§ wï†høµ† ƒë@®, wï†høµ† †ïmë, @ñd wï†høµ† @ †ïmïdï†ÿ ƒø® !ïƒë. €×阮 ñø†, bµ† ïñ§†ë@d wï†hïñ, ñ@ÿ, †h®øµghøµ† †hë 맧ëñ§ë øƒ !ïƒë.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone know if this can be limited in scope to just this listview?