Holding down a key delay?

That made no sense at all. What do you want to do?

How can I make it so that if I hold down the space bar for like 10 seconds. Then it will only do 10 spaces. I want to make it so that it does 1 space every second while its held down. Normally if you hold spacebar, you do like 5+ spaces per second.

Open the control panel. Open Keyboard. Change setting. Ok.

Now why did you post in the AutoIt support forum? You haven't asked any AutoIt question yet.

Open the control panel. Open Keyboard. Change setting. Ok.

Now why did you post in the AutoIt support forum? You haven't asked any AutoIt question yet.

Yeah I have a ball movement program that I made with auto it and I use the right arrow key to make the ball move right, but when I hold down the right key, it goes super fast to the right. I don't want it to move that fast when I hold down the right key.

Edited by BlazerV60

Yeah I have a ball movement program that I made with auto it and I use the right arrow key to make the ball move right, but when I hold down the right key, it goes super fast to the right. I don't want it to move that fast when I hold down the right key.

And now you change the topic completely. You aren't supposed to use HotkeySet() for that kind of things! Try _IsPressed() instead.

The SDL UDF would be awesome for this, but I'm not sure you could handle that.