Detection of Text with Autoit

toohot

I'm working on a bot for a website based game. This bot creates characters for me. I have already done that part.

I'm currently stuck on the part where I can detect the character stats. I would like a character with Agility higher than 150+.

The text is displayed as "Agility: XX" where XX is replaced with a number. How can I detect the XX and then compare it to 150? I'm going to use a "IF" function if the value is greater than 150 and add it to a list I have open.

How can I go about this? Thanks in advance.

Can you provide us the HTML code to the page in question or better yet a link to the page?

I assume your making a bot for some web based game I know what you need done but I can't show you how without seeing the site or the HTML to it.

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]

What you mean use flash? The text is part of the website itself. I don't want it to just check if it's 150, I want it to check if its 150+

Flash:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adobe_Flash

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SWF

Extracting text from a web site (HTML) is different than extracting text from a Flash file. If you can say what game you're working with, answering your question will be easier.

Showing us the website would make this a lot easier. And what I mean by using Flash is that most browser "games" use Flash or something else, not just plain javascript/html/php.

aww you beat me to it lol but yeah some do use flash but if im correct most "web orpg's" or whatever use just php/js/html flash tends to just be for singleplayer games but even if it is flash you can still get the text from a flash variable.

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]