Is this possible

Hi, I'm looking to fix my Rainmeter skin so that I can have the font change when the wallpaper changes. Right now I have my wallpapers in a slideshow and some have white backgrounds, some black, some other colors. Changing it is a hassle, and I'm trying to get a setup that looks fine with any wallpaper. The background panel is transparent so the text is sitting literally just on the desktop.

I have the font color saved in a variable that they all read from, but now I just need a way of checking what the background color is, and if it's under a certain amount (let's say under 0F0F0F) it'll use black font, but if it's over it'll use white (preferred color).

I was wondering if there would be any way to do this so that I could have AutoIt do it and then integrate it into my skin? It would just have to output the color value to the folder it could be in hexadecimal or in R,G,B,A.

Anybody? I'm not asking for it to be done, I'm just wondering if AutoIt can select a color from the desktop (preferably even if I have a window on top of it) from the corner or something and then do some basic comparitive functions and write out based on that.

Mostly worried about the first 2 parts, the reading of the pixel and writing it to a .ini file.

I dont know anything about slideshows or rainmeters or whatever but the above post is correct, you cant get a pixel color that is not on the screen AFAIK.

I assume these images have names that are in your slideshow.

Could you not determine the colours individualy and choose which fonts you want for each image name ?

You could then have autoit gather the walpaper info and change the font based on its name.

Its all very well me saying this but I dont actually know if autoit can get the wallpaper name, but I imagine so.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.